All Comments on 'An Ode to Lust Ch. 01'

by troythefucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ripoff, but well done...

A total plagiarism of Romance of Lust from the Victorian era (full text at horntip.com).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really???

Why do you people continue to create 18, 19 and 20 year old males as if they are 12?

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good start. Emily needs some care

Can't wait for Kate and Evelyn to get some use out of his big cock.

Maybe even MOM needs some benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cant wait for more

really good

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Idea was good, but ....

I thought this lad was nineteen not bloody 12 !! Your portrayal of him is so imature he sounds bachwards, most kids today have more sexual experience at 14/15 years of age so come 19 he should be a well experienced plus if his dick is that big all the girls would have heard about it and wanted a test drive ...

Story idea was ok but too many difficult words even for me and i'm not daft at all.

The grammer was not so good, could do with an editor and try to stick to normal everyday wording, dont try to be cleverer than you actually are !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad Sad Sad

All this story is, is a plagiarism of Romance of Lust from the Victorian Era just with an incest twist to it

scally21scally21almost 7 years ago
Cringe worthy.

Gave up midway through page 1. I'm rather hoping that this was some sorry arsed attempt by a 12 year old. Pathetic use of 'ye olde English' and horrendous grammar.

zeakerzeakeralmost 7 years ago
An homage

This is a great homage to Romance of Lust. Not a rip-off. Three cheers. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Jagnag

"The grammer was not so good".

A little like your spelling.

Apart from that, I agree with you, the story was puerile at best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertroythefucker@troythefucker
92 Followers
What is Art? Many people argue over the answers to this question. There are several different interpretations as to what is considered to be a work of art. There are so many different types of artwork, Some believe that anything and everything in the world is art, while others...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES