All Comments on 'Whitewash League Ch. 03'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FabGMxFabGMxalmost 7 years ago
Uhm...

I was pretty sure that i already comment. But aniway, good and funny chapter. Well that resolves about if Gale & Rai will be in this one too. That only left Amanda to appear in this one, of course she could be here since chapter two (im betting that she is the mayor) and that only leaving the Chief, you got an interesting angle with her, and Anna that its here because variety im guessing. Im geussing if one or both will be appearing in WWH, and by the way i never hear the term "Boder Bunny" before.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacheralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Responding to FabGM

I made up the term Border Bunny. I basically took 'Snowbunny' and put that Mexican border spin to it. I haven't introduced a Latina girl yet, so needed check that box, and enjoy having fun with one of my favorite stars. Bonus points if anyone figures out my inspiration for her.

This is a parody/satire series, so glad you're enjoying the fun.

As for the Mayor and Police Chief. Can't confirm or deny your guess cause I'm a horrible tease. But as someone commented in a previous chapter saying they had a guess on who Ebony Angel was, it is not Suzy. I've still not introduced that character yet in the WWH series, and don't know when since storyline stuff kinda took some changes and turns since I wrote up her WWH intro chapter.

Thanks again for comments and feedback everyone. Got any special requests or want to chat about the stories, always feel free to message me through my profile contact. I reply to all emails that are not anonymous.

Check out my Patreon link in my profile bio if you want to commission something specific.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Border Bunny

To the Rescue it will be interesting to See how Gale puts up with another trying to get into the Mix. She don't seem the kind to be Impressed to easily.

TwopTwopover 6 years ago
Massa's Superpowers

Massa's powers seem to be brutish superhuman strength, physique and stamina, enchanting pheromones and addictive bodily fluids, super-superhuman sexual stamina and libido, a near limitless supply of semen and no refractory period.

But does he have any others?

Some categories of powers I'd like to suggest are:

Bioaugmentation:

Copulative Enhancement - If he desires the Massa can reshape and perfect (from a breeding stand point) the body of any black woman that he fucks, making her more beautiful, lustful, erotically sensitive, fecund, curvy, etc.

Flawless Flesh - The Massa can swiftly heal any damage to his body and is physically ageless. He can bless his slaves with this through regular use of Copulative Enhancement.

Brood Cow - The Massa transforms a black woman into a hyper curvy 'Cow Girl' with immense lactating breasts using CE. A Brood Cow is a perfect breeder capable of birthing multiple children with ease. Additionally she can act as nanny to whole herds of the Massa's children* with unwavering devotion and a near limitless supply of milk. Unfortunately the transformation tends to leave the black woman dim-witted, constantly horny and with little ability to take direction from anyone other than the Massa; though he can reverse the transformation at anytime.

Racial Purifier - The Massa can alter the biological heritage of any of his children rendering them pure white or pure black. He can also do this, to a lesser extent, with those not related to him.

Bitch Breaker - The effects of this power are similar to Brood Cow, but more extreme and permanent.

Shonen Adaption - The Massa can train his body to surpass any obstacle - for example out-fucking two (or more) superheroines in one go.

Mental Powers:

Will of the Massa - The Massa can 'jedi-mind trick' the weak willed. However even the strong willed have little resistance to this power if they are even the least bit sexually aroused or intimidated by him. Conversely the more the Massa forces this power, the more his victims are aroused/intimidated.

Electra Complexion - The Massa can mentally induce lustful 'Daddy issues' in black women with him in the role of 'Daddy'.

*Actually could the Massa bargain with the government to set up state run creches for his many children and those of other Crackers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT

I love different universes you set up with White Wash. Mix reality and police series for a sexual rp with a friend where WWL is tv series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuation

Do you have any plans to continue this story any time soon?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.11.22]

1st series of yours I have read, Top Shelf Parody und Satire!

11/10!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommn7 months ago

Couldn't you add some more to this story since White Wash High isn't getting anymore Chapters.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacher7 months agoAuthor

@C_frommn: Who said Whitewash High wasn't getting anymore chapters? That series has a long ways to go before even getting close to ending, so have no fears.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why are there no more entries on this story? Its so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES