All Comments on 'Making the Wrong Choice'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inconsistent

If he got a free ride to the party, why did the rape occur at his house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One star, and flaccid penis

This is popably one of the least erotic story on this site. For me. First of all, a normal guy is turned into a women and no one is batting an eye. Really? In a relistic setting? Ok this can be forgiven i'd read weirder stuff.

Second thing: main hero didn't even tried to defend himself saying that it wasn't his drugs. And the guy that probably raped a whole more girls and our heroine got nothing. No punishment, no threats, nothing. But still there is even more sickening stuff to come. This bloody ending and ex-he reactions.

She should say "yeah i drugged and raped you but you kidnapped me, drugged me using experimental drug that could kill me, thats attempted murder, well, basically killed male me, hold me imprisoned for few days, and raped me more then i raped you. Darling if we both had proof what happend to us i would leave prison much sooner than you. I hope that when you die you will be fucked by fattest and most spiky cock in hell. Fuck you".

For me that "happy" ending shows that those characters are not characters, but puppets on writer strings. And as a writer you should avoid it by all cost. Goddamnid writing on Phone is hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfair

What the hell this is not fair he raped her once and she doesn't even get any long term consequences since she is getting an abortion. meanwhile he/she gets raped multiple times while bound and fully conscious and forced to live the REST OF HIS LIFE as a woman and this is only worse since no one believes its him he basically has to start his life from scratch and he does not know anything about being a woman. All those year growing up a normal woman has to learn about herself and he is suddenly force into an entirely different gender role. This is so unfair even for revenge.

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Well Iliked it .

I could see where you went with this and yes she was certainly punished as she was wide awake . I am a sucker for a happy ending . I also like the style of writing you use . It’s much softer than a lot of others and less sex filled and more character led thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And the verdict is

Terrific justice is done lessons are learned .

Love conquering all,

Multiple orgasms

Evil overcum

WW 1D91

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Change me

I would love to be changed in to a woman and tucked in all three holes

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago

What if Mike instead of handing Avery the drinks and the powder just handed him both drinks and didn't tell him that he had drugged the drinks. What if when Kira felt woozy he carried her into his bedroom placed her with care upon his bed then felt woozy himself and passed out. That she did get raped by both Kevin and Mike. Then later mike told Avery after he became a girl that it was he and Kevin that had fucked Kira. What if she didn't get an abortion. but then after Avery told her what mike said. had Avery go and get some hair out of Mike and Kevin's comb or hair brush then had her Uncle do a DNA test to discover the real father is Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not what I expected but very interesting and goos

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

I'd be in the long line at CVS when this drug hit the market, and my wife would drive me there and give me the money to buy it!

1Martiniman1Martiniman5 days ago

Fun story and interesting premise, but this story could have been easily run out to 6 to 8 pages of delicious story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous