All Comments on 'An Imperfect Couple Ch. 05'

by FLSr5r

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
Wow!

A declaration of sincere and timid love, but with a great hope placed on this statement. I've loved it, it seems as real as life itself, no super macho guys with athletic bodies or women from Playboy magazine or Hustler!

Just something sincere and affectionate, just what two people need with their damaged souls.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

Nice to read a story about more or less normal people working through issues and relationships. I also appreciate the honest dialog about her pubic hair and the fact that not everyone likes the bare look. Keep up the good writing. looking forward to more chapters.

crazycujocrazycujoover 6 years ago
Darn

I always hate to start reading a story, and then find out it's a work in progress. It's a great story. And i'm waiting for the continuation. Thanks....

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Great stuff!

Good story, appealing characters.......and I love the dark triangle between her thighs!! So tired of all those shaved pubes :-)

Tigr2Tigr2over 6 years ago
A1A Ale Works

Just read chapter 1, but wanted to place a comment where you may read it.

I'd be happy to meet you at A1A Ale Works, which you described so well. I am truly a regular there. Contact x331bc at bellsouth.net

Back to read chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous