All Comments on 'English Teacher: Reward'

by fuckwriter123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You really need to proof read your work. Grammar was atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Turn off the damn auto correct and read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English Teacher

The English grammar and spelling in this story is so poor that the title is sadly ironic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible all the way around

At first I thought it was just an oversight. But it's bad to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
English Teacher

Yes...my High School English Teacher...was Helen of Fucking Troy! She would sit on her desk in front of me and cross...then recross her legs...wearing a female power suit with mini skirt and plunging blouse. At a parent/teacher conference, I met her husband and told him how lucky I thought he was to be married to Mrs. P. He confided in me that it was torture for him, as he was recently diagnosed with ED. I offered to provide the couple with seed for the child they desired. He booked two rooms with an adjoining door for the Shakespeare Festival. Any way...Mrs. P was the most influential teacher in my life.

RDJohnsonRDJohnson8 months ago

You can definitely write.

But you have some issues you may need to focus on.

Don't switch between past and present tense like you do.

Google doc is actually rather good at catching that for you.

Some words, while spelled correctly, are in fact the wrong words. Example: by instead of my.

To avoid this, let your text rest a few days before you publish it.

After a few days, read it through, and you will catch most of these mistakes.

Finally, maybe warn your reader that it is a story about gay sex, before they start reading it.

If you do not want to put in in the gay category, at least make an Author's Disclaimer at the beginning, informing people on what to expect.

But as I mentioned to begin with, you can definitely write, you just need to get a handle on a few mistakes, and soon you will improve by leaps and bounds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous