All Comments on 'Challenge Accepted'

by Wicked_Games

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

starhunterstarhunterover 6 years ago
Keep Writing

For a first timer, your submission is reasonably good. You will only keep improving in the days to come. Keep writing. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Did you even reread the first sentence? 1* as far as I got.

bwb58bwb58over 6 years ago
enjoyed

Keep them coming, your first story was a good one.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Not "wicked games", but...

Not "wicked games", but "stupid games"...1*

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 6 years ago
Very fun post!

This was a very fun and sexy post. It was also very nicely done for a first post. I looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Sucking his cock doesnt make him gay..my wife and i regulary hook up with hot guys she pulls....she likes me to get the guys hard for her wet pussy... having a hard cock in your mouth is sexy...then watching him fuck her is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucking his cock doesnt make him gay?

Sucking his cock doesn't make him gay, being gay makes him gay. Sucking his cock is just the evidence that he is gay, or at the very least, bisexual. And if you think a hard cock in your mouth is sexy, then you are sexually aroused by sexual acts with the same sex, AKA homosexual acts, hence you are gay, or at the least, bisexual.

When did the definition of words change from objective to subjective?

From Merriam-Webster:

Homosexual : of, relating to, or involving sexual activity between persons of the same sex

Fellatio by a man on another man is, by definition, sexual activity between persons of the same sex, hence, homosexual.

Don't be so ashamed of who and what you are that you deny reality. A man sucking cock is gay, own it...

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Hmmm what a bunch of idiot commenters

He didn't suck his cock. She did. Learn to read.

Still the handjob was too much for me too. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 stars

Could have been 5 stars if the husband had done the decent thing and sucked the guy's cock or at least cleaned up the cum off of his Wife's tits. In real life the Wife would have fucked the guy and the husband would have licked her clean.

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
That was a fun bit of nonsense...

... and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, I gave you 4* for your sense of humor alone. I think that authors, perhaps reflecting the commentator's postings, take themselves and their stories far too seriously. What we read is fantasy which goes well beyond fiction and as such should be treated differently. Fantasy knows no boundaries, well, perhaps they do but are only limited by the author's imagination and you, Wicked_Games, are not wanting in that department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glory hole

A bit of fun, but I suspect the husband is a wanabe cuckold in waiting guess where his brains are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff

Liked it. Fun fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great and realistic

I thought the story had a very real feel to it

I have been in a similar situation myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck

He’s a cuck and she’s a whore, that’s the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars. Would have been a five but seeing the guy from the bar in the next booth was unrealistic. I wish the husband let the other guy suck his dick or vice versa. Also, some clean up was needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad that neither of them finds contentment within their relationship. Constantly looking for another man in order to maintain some level of chemistry in their marriage sounds pathetic and tiresome. Divorce and try again. He should go directly for another guy next time and not depend on a woman to provide his desired access to cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous