All Comments on 'When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Veronique77Veronique77over 6 years ago
Thank you

A wonderful start. Can't wait for the next installment.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Good start!

I like Bibi but then I like all your women at first. I think the reason people hate Anya is that they loved her so much, and then the story changed her in ways that were completely out of character. To be honest, it seems the me that you forced Anya to go to the wolves because that's how you wanted the story to go, not because that's where her character was taking you. The character was taking her right to Mr. Hughes, but you had other plans, and that's fine. But the Anya she turned into with the wolves is selfish, bitchy, mean, weak. The same way that Vesper almost broke down over Mr. Hughes spending time in his own workplace and Domino had a tantrum about Anya. It served a purpose in your storyline but it's not something the characters (as you showed them to us) would have done. It is that disconnect that is annoying to a reader.

In this case, I enjoyed meeting Bibi. I think she's good for Grigory. I'm not exactly looking forward to Anya's jealousy and I'm not sure that the group life is right for Bibi. However, I'm looking forward to seeing Grigory and Bibi's relationship progress. Can't wait for the second part!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: cantfightfate

I am so hopeful that this story brings out the individual personalities of the wolf pack some more. I hope that shows in the next two installments. ;) Yes, Anya's gonna be jealous. She's so used to it being about her. But I think that you will see in the end that BiBi is a good thing for her, and the pack.... It took them almost a week to post this part. I submitted the second part yesterday, so let's hope that one posts a little quicker! Always, thank you for your critique. You keep me working to be better. I went back and read Anya's story a while back and I can definitely see noticeable areas of improvement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can'tfightfate is right!

I loved Anya in the beginning, and then you piled on so many reasons for the other women to hate her. No character is perfect, but still. Your worldbuilding is sooo good, that I can completely accept his bond physically prevents him from claiming her on his own. I think that's new for a were story on Lit. Totally logical.

I love Bibi, and I was soo glad that Grigory found someone, until I found myself saying, 'goshdarnitAnyainthemiddleAGAIN!' And I think the conflict you've programmed in here is going to make for some interesting, edge-of-my-seat reading. Not just the shift in pack dynamics (the shift from 1 to 2 will probably be more traumatic than the shift from 0 to 1 or 2 to 3!), but Anya will have to learn to be a proper and fair Alpha Bitch. I think it'll probably be easier for Bibi to get used to the idea of group sex.

So I think I'm going to reread Anya's story again until Part 2 comes through. It's all good, coz You know your writing is like crack. Gosh! Soooo goood!

celticladycelticladyover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I'll admit I've not read the earlier stories so I have some backreading to enjoy. Nor do I often comment on stories. Aside from very minor editing issues, your writing is captivating. Your combination here of werewolves & roller derby is delightful; I am a fan of both, so I do have a bias. I have my fingers crossed for more derby in the continuing chapters! Perhaps BiBi trades her WKRR purple for HCRD blue....regardless, I am eager to read more!

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago
You lost me

up until you had her wake up with another male joining her mate with her in bed a day after she is subjected to her mate fucking another woman in front of her. I would have thought they would have shown her more consideration so far all the males have shown is that they care nothing for her and only want her for sex. Her mate is so willing for the other men in his pack to have his mate, it make me sick. I thought the Alpha was showing her consideration but then again maybe not. I had hoped she might change the way the pack thinks but I don't think that will happen. All they care about is the Alpha bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hell, I'm surprised she hasn't cut off Grigory's cock and had it stuffed since that's pretty much the only part of his whole wolf pack that she wants any part of, lol! Not like he's telling her the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Oh, did I mention that you'll get dropped off in the woods and my pack will hunt you? But don't worry, I'll find you first, bite your ass and then rape you with my two foot long wolf cock! What? Nooo, it won't hurt a bit!! (Cough cough) ...umm, did I mention that the rest of the pack will fuck you after ai get done? Umm, yeah, I guess you could technically call that pulling a train on your ass... But it won't always be like that, lots of times it'll just be a gang bang, all holes filled at once, fun right?? Well yeah, I said you would be Mine when I claim you but it's more like communal property mine, kinda... Ahem.

Oh, but you'll be cut some slack here and there, cause you're gonna be pregnant all the time poppin' out puppies! ...I didn't mention that? What do you mean you never wanted to be a mother. Well no, we never talked about that I guess... I've been so busy getting you to give up your life, your career here, your friends and your home that it just slipped my mind! Wups! Oh yeah, you'll always be number two, whats for dinner anyway?

Rofl.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Gregory's cock.

Literotica, fortunately, has a great many writers that are probably more up your alley. I appreciate your feedback, and if you don't like how I develop my stories, or my characters, then go seek out those authors. Or try your hand at writing your own, because this category doesn't get enough action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So bad!

This is one of the worst stories ever!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: So Bad

There are a ton of great stories here on Lit. I am sure you will find something more your style.

SteffiDSteffiDover 6 years ago
Grigory

Grigory needs to learn the meaning of loyalty. He throws a tantrum cause he doesn't doesn't get his way and now he's just going to do that to his pack and Anya? Smh.... he's my least favorite character.

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 6 years ago
Re: so bad

Really? Far from the worst...clearly you haven't read many stories on here.

I am somewhat surprised by the strong dislike.

I think it's because I love BiBi. Perhaps because she reacts sort of how I would? She just seems real to me. Grigory frustrates the hell out of me. But regardless of how ludicrous his desires I still like the story because Bi reacts to it like a sane person would. Imo

ThroatykittenThroatykittenabout 6 years ago
Eh

I think Ill take your advice and read another story. The whole you're mine but actually everyones while I'm yours but not really and I wont leave my weird ass pack for my luna given mate, not really the best plot. But i guess many people into polygamy liked it. Without his warped and fucked up pack values, would've been good.

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago

Grigory can't be in his right mind if he won't leave that selfish bitch Anya for literally anyone else. After reading the Domino and Vesper stories (which were great), there's no redeeming Anya as a character. She treats people horribly and no matter how many times you have Grigory say she's nice, it doesn't make it so. I find it really interesting that you wrote Anya's actions to be so selfish for so long but because she's your favorite, you're trying to change readers' opinions of her. It's too little too late. You'd have to go rewrite the other stories and give her a different personality. Honestly, I'm not sure if I want to continue reading knowing that Bibi is going to be subjected to Anya and the rest of the pack of assholes. I wish Grigory would just stay with Bibi and not return to all that crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So... all this hot cumming and going is NOT considered cheating?

I'd neuter my man for less...

But peculiar definitions of sex and loyalty aside, thanks for yet another entertaining story.

Looking forward to when the rest of the pack will take BiBi to be their own.

Am expecting Anya to not be “kind and very submissive” about it. I know you mean for us to like her, but she just doesn’t come across as very sympathetic.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 5 years ago
Great job!

I think you did an awesome job on the story, and I feel bad that others are ragging on you. Your ability is obvious. I'm just not fond of the story line. But that is your choice, you are the author. I am curious to see where it goes, but I don't know if I will continue. I haven't read the earlier stories, but I am certain they will be good. I love Literotica. I absolutely LOVE nonhuman stories. I am a divorced straight woman and I cannot get enough of Gay Male stories. Hence the reason I wasn't fond of the storyline. I prefer M/M versus M/F. Lol.I saw this nonhuman story recommended, so I figured I would give it a try. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like the story

I am really liking this but Bibi comes across a bit racist to me and the way she is judging Anya doesn't sit well. I understand her point but her saying things about Anya is not cool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous