All Comments on 'The Fantasy Game'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

You have the most awesome devious games!! 5 all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect Tease & Denial Fantasy

Fantastic! Another red hot story. You tell these types so well. Hopefully there'll be a follow-up to this.

MrswitchMrswitchover 6 years ago
nice imagination.

Great story. Nice devious game. And as for the person that is who wrote this.

"The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. It seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through"

why don't you just admit you want to be a cuck and stop reading stories fantasizing about it and then lashing out at the author anonymously because you can't handle your own fantasies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping for a sequel

That was a riveting story! I hope there is a part two, and I hope she gets meaner with his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How insane has that author to be!!!

A husband calls his wife mistress?? Is he brain sick? She dreams about other fuckers? So divorce the slut and she can fuck whom she want! And you go on with your life without that whore and be happy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only sick!!!

Minus 5* if possible!!! Each pointer to go better in writing is hopeless because mental ill people need psychological therapy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Su=imnce the death of his ex-wife

Annony reads all of these stories and then gives all negatives comments on every one of them. This is due to his dead ex wife cheated on him his entire marriage. He's a very sick man??? and badly need psychological therapy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved hearing fantasies that a certain gf of mine had she was a real nympho and loved sex anywhere anytime. We both loved outdoor sex and although at first she was scared at getting caught became more relaxed and turned on when id tease her about being watched she really opened up and admitted eventally that the thought of being naked outside riding my cock and somebody seeing her made her even wetter. It took a while and one night after a club i convinced her to take her pants off and get out off the car and we would go for a walk in a park near where we were parked. She had a few to drink and just grinned and took of her pants and we got out and walked. We kept stopping kissing and id play with her now wet sex making sure id lift her skirt up over her hips and whisper i hope someone sees us and watches she did get wetter so we carried on to a seat where we had sex before. After lots of foreplay she said to fuck her so she leaned over the seat and i fucked her from behind. Nearby i thought i saw some movement but wasnt sure and kept going. A minute or so later i seen movement again and knew we were being watched i wishpered to her and moved her onto my lap her on top facing where the movement came from and played with her boobs putting them on view. I continued to fuck and spread her legs outside mine even wider and started teasing her clit which she loves while my cock is inside her finally the person watching moved out and was çlearly tugging his cock and she gasped seeing him. I said he is enjoying this to and i bet he wishes his cock was inside you and about to fill you with his cum well that did it she orgasmed and moaned even loader and we heard him moan as he squirted his cum while we watched. Another few strokes and i was there i grabbed her hips and came into her one of the most pleasureable orgasms id had. We sat and watched as he put his cock away and left then we sorted ourselves out and began walking back to the car talking about how hot it had been. I said we could get hotter and go further imagine if we were fucking and you pulled him off that would be hot. She said im getting horny again fuck me in the car. We got in and had another round and i kept teasing her what we could do if someone came along such as her wanking him or if she wanted sucking him while i fucked her or if his cock was bigger than mine he would have to fuck her while she sucked me all the time she moaned and said yes to every suggestion i made. Needless to say we have had a lot of sex at that place and had some interesting fun with her being totally naked and going further with other people !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1205 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...