All Comments on 'Banker's Slut Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

you got me. what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

too bad he didn't have the baalls to get her out of there and break the bank maybe he will man up and do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dumb story

with the videos and his home wired by the bank, this would have been the biggest story ever. the threat of showing these videos that bank would have paid him many millions to kill the story or he would file suit and still collect his money due him and the bank would have died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting beginning. Hope you don't fuck it up.

The author who did the Ground Hog Day plot had a great start too. Then totally washed out, making it a high-tech sci-fi kind of story, where the adultery and cheating were just minor plot devices, with no real focus as part of the whole plot. I will wait to rate the completed story. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where do you go from here ?

A short sci-fi story with plodding slow plot that was too short and needs more chapters all at once not give us a slow death over long slow chapters. Finish the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

Why didn't he just call the cops when he discovered the cameras, sued the Bank for millions, divorced the cunt, and lived happily ever after?

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Belief

Agree with comment by MattblackUK. If one cannot suspend belief then this is a one star story, if one can then it's probably a five. Cannot decide which, will await next chapter. Inventive for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!

Even its a fantasy it have to be believable! If he discavered the hidden cameras and the other equipment he only has to go to the police and the burglar go to prison for a long time!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
King

Keith, king of the OTT story. Just wish your husband's weren't such wimps. An AR15 and a couple of 30 round mags would thin the herd quickly. Ahmad and Harriet , you save for special treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous