All Comments on 'Three Drops'

by Taffe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 6 years ago
Good start

As with many first chapters, finding your way can be challenging - though I do recommend you get a proof reader or editor. A second set of eyes can help fine tune your work. That aside, this is an interesting concept that I wish was fleshed out more, such as what are the limitations of these 'three drops'? Where is the challenge for our protagonist? If all you intend this to be is a fap story, by all means. However I think you will find the majority of people who read on this site to enjoy a little more meat on their bones.

All that to say I enjoyed the read and hope to see another chapter in the near future.

Best of luck to you,

Cheers,

Guenhwyvar

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
quite interesting

fun to read with lots of potential, but I thought it lacked some in detail. it will be fun to read more, good job.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Good Start

But where is the Rest of the story. Being a Scientist he would want to try the three Drops on others to see if it was the Drops or the way Alice was. it would also give him some insight of those he works with. by asking their wives and Lady friends about how they think of him and what they say outside of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous