All Comments on 'Abbie's AI DIY'

by MarcoTambo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jtw0978jtw0978over 6 years ago

R u gonna add to this

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
He was a wimp

Like most of the male characters on this site.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

I think Big Sister should get her baby brother really hard and bang the crap out of him and let him fill her and keep pumping her for a bit. Then make out again really well and let him do her again. Who knows, maybe big sis will tell Mother she needs him there 24x7 and they can screw constantly ? You should add some added details about his height, looks cock etc. and the same for big sis. Great potential here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

Did...you...use...enough...periods...in...this...story?

If...not, I...have...a...few...you...can...use.

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
Needs work

Sorry but this was not my cup of tea.

And to Anonymous who commented about the periods, you made my day. LMFAO

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
nice

keep writing... fun to read your stories

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Pretty good

I enjoyed your story and wondered how he was going to get his 'thing' into her. Such a waste of a syringe when her brother already came equipped with one built-in. It would be a shame if they had to keep trying - over and over and over...

As to Anonymous: Those 'periods' are called ellipses, always a group of three dots, indicating part of a quote or sentence that is omitted. Overuse is frowned on. A self proclaimed expert criticizing another's work should at least know the proper terms and rules of punctuation. Maybe you should look up the definition of 'period'.

Thank you, MarcoTambo, for an interesting read.

JayKenwayJayKenwayover 6 years ago
Good story but....

Don't take my feedback in a negative light, I really enjoyed the story. I once did long distance with a girl and we would joke about sending a turkey baster with my cum in it. It's a stupid joke but this reminded hardcore of that.

Could use something extra. I think there was a point where things just got carried away really quickly. Like as soon as he was in her, they both came. That's not how sex works. Even if you're both really close. The lack of description of him losing his virginity is pretty sad, there wasn't even an "oh shit, I'm in a girl and she's my sister!"

Don't start with something like the mom calling them both by their full names and never pay it off with them having nicknames for one another. Cleavage can just be called that and not "what people call cleavage".

Also to the period dummies in this comment section, '...' is called an ellipsis. I like to use them, but boy were they overused.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 6 years ago
A short, fun read...

...but a little too clinical and a little too short. We need more about what they're feeling (him, in particular, since you told it in the first person). It would have been much better if we'd shared in their emotions and, in effect, gotten carried away with them.

Personally, I've no problem with your use of ellipses, but many people insist that they shouldn't be used to indicate pauses--only to indicate that a speaker has trailed off or that a sentence has purposely been left incomplete.

Four stars,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUPERB INCEST

I loved every word of the story. It was really EROTIC,especially the first bedient part. Simply the most EROTIC STIRY OF INCEST EVER.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Great little story. A follow up chapter would be nice.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
One of the best brother and sister incest stories.

Accurate. Sometimes it is difficult to get an erection. Having a sexy woman helps especially if you are fantasizing about her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

we need more of their adventures mabye bring the mom in

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope sister does get knocked up.just the guy said should have brought mother in.well I end up knocking up my mom sister and my aunt same week.they were married till they got divorced the three did and us four living together I have been fucking the three of them and three turned into lizzie's sister mom aunt go down on each other in circle sucking licking others cunt and ass.one day three friends came over saw three ladies talk guys I do gangbang on my aunt that is fucking her ass cunt and mouth sametime.my aunt screamed real loud put two cocks in her made her scream and cum real hard we all let go inside her she screamed and shook now all three woman enjoy being gangbanged

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Nice story, I enjoyed it. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous