All Comments on 'Maddie by the Beach'

by yesplease17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Incredibly sexy story! Made me hard when Maddie asked if she could help. Sequel please?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only...

you knew 'HOW TO WRITE.'

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
I need to know

Where did you find a private beach in Malibu ?

"Uhh...Okay," was all I could stupidly respond. That is the only right answer, you ran out of the water like a scared girl I'm glad you manned up and and got yourself beat off. How could any guy say no.

So will you or have you already asked her out ?

Perhaps you could write about your date, and tells us where she takes you. ♡

yesplease17yesplease17over 6 years agoAuthor
To Maddict

I just wrote this story for fun, it's completely fictional so I don't really know where the story goes from here just yet. As for the Malibu thing, I was just casually writing and jotted down the first beach I could think of. Sorry, didn't realize how implausible that was until now lol. Thanks everybody for reading anyway!

Engine40Engine40over 6 years ago
Maddie by the Beach

That was a short but exciting story....Awesome Job!!!!

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Sweet

Innocent, sexy, enthused!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written and nicely paced for a short story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryesplease17@yesplease17
217 Followers
Thanks for reading, favoriting, and rating! I'm new here, so any feedback in the comments sections is encouraged. Constructive criticism is always helpful and I like hearing people's thoughts in general.