All Comments on 'The Girl at the Spa Ch. 02'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Connar1Connar1over 6 years ago
An excellent part 2...

And you're welcome!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Great story.Hope there is more to come !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

really enjoying this series, even more than your other ones. please ignore undeserved criticism from anyone who is not able to accept the things that let a story be fun.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Well worth the read!

Ch3..??? Please , pretty please? C'mon ya bum get writing!!!!

Seriously you write so well and I really want to read more!

Thanks.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Drama on top of drama

Silly me, I was expecting a continuation of Ali and Richie

Surprise!

With a resolution to Leah, Fi, Dave, and mom.

Sean and Paula seemed out of place.

thisismyelementthisismyelementabout 6 years ago
Not as strong as part one

I have to agree with rightbank, there was not enough of Richard and Alice in this one. The whole time with his step sisters was kind of irritating, but what I really didn’t like were the scenes with Sean and Paula. Both of them just made me mad, and it was kinda of irritating that Richie just got over them both so quickly. I didn’t even enjoy the threesome cuz I was still pissed at Paula. Why is Richie such a pushover?

Also I’d like for the few scenes with Richie and Ali to not be skipped over so fast.

Part 1 was sooo amazing, while this was just kind of disappointing. I hope the next part is better.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Still Going Strong

Didn't like Sean but the rest of it was good. Not as good as first chapter but still good enough.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

Rich was a virgin, but in one night he fucked Ali and her mother, and had anal with mother... Fast learning ... And yes he is a pushover.

Ali is a few months apart from Rich, but apparently she's been fucking around, with a weekly Sean and Paula whenever in London. And I'm sure a few 'customers' as well. To me she comes over as a slut.

I also agree the focus of the story is moving away from Ali/Rich.

Only 4 stars this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4* Hated a three way in the middle of a romantic story. Question: Doesn’t “I” always accompany a verb; in most English, it is never object.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t you just know that there is going to be some kind of serious angst coming? One more comment; perhaps it has either become part of the British vernacular or playing to the expectations of the Literotica readers’ subculture, but the frequent use of the F-word makes these characters sound/feel decidedly low class, certainly not members of the well educated intelligentsia which, they are purported to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES