All Comments on 'Caught Fantasizing at Home Ch. 08'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

northparkbinorthparkbiover 6 years ago

Anonymous is obviously a closet case, or he wouldn't be reading this in the first place. He's pathetic.

Your story, on the other hand, is a lot of fun. Yeah, I'm not exactly into the name calling or the racial stuff, but the rest of it is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to reading what happens on Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If you like Cuckold stuff - you'll like this

...and I do like cuck fantasies. I thought this was Hot! Man, I'd like to play poker with this wife. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoy these cuck stories...

This story is hot. It was as believable as many and maybe even more than most. It is written pretty well. The wife is hot and the tormented husband's desire to join ties it nicely to the prior stories. This author tends to write hot stories with very explicit and descriptive sex scenes - some but not all - involving male on male oral. a hard-on and cum is usually guaranteed. This is why I'm here. Some stories are really great. Some are pretty damn good. This one is pretty good. It deserves at least four stars. Since the other anonymous closeted-cuckold (see below) voted it down, I'll raise my vote to five and recommend that everyone else does the same.

Note that I actively search for and read wife/group and wife/cuck stories because I enjoy them. I find that there is usually some poor anonymous commentator who obviously has repressed gay desires and likely a wife who has cheated on him for someone with at least an average size penis. This sad individual searches out the SAME types of stories from various authors, reads them ALL, (probably jerking his tiny cock under his fat belly), and yet always pastes the SAME (literally, the same) comments after the stories and then votes them down. He always whines about how boring and poorly written the stories were and yet, somehow, he always reads them to the end (probably licking his own cum off his hand).

Nathan Butler should delete the comments from this person and ignore his rants.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UNWILLING CUCKOLD

When he got back he should go straight to a Lawyer take the videos and immediately sue for divorce having sorted out out the bank accounts canceled the cards and took care of any investments then went home and served the divorce papers pointing out he only once cheated but she went over the top with her revenge, as for him sharing with her she told him it was dirty when he mentioned it so what was her excuse.

she has just become a cum slut and a whore.

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 6 years ago
waiting for more

I am pretty sure I know where this is going, but I still can't wait to see it play out.

forceme2suckforceme2suckabout 6 years ago
Still waiting

Come on! Lets see how this ends. Hopefully with both of them getting fucked silly and then fucking each other silly

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 5 years ago
Moooore

When are you going to tell us what happens when he gets home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Chicken shit anon commenters. This was a good story, well done Nathan. 5 stars. Love to read all about Friday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome and I'm so jealous

Great story. I wish I could live this. My "Marcie" would never in a million years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have sucked many cocks for years

I have never been kissed by a guy

I have never been fucked

I want that to change this year !

Who wants my Virgin Tight Ass ?

TN 2022

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first 5 episodes, the introduction of the accounting girl, though it was hot, when he fucked her, completely changed the story into a cheap cheating story, but still could have developed further if she would have approached Marcie, to get to discover what kind of cumslut was Chris coercing him into Hotwife/Cuck FLR, giving him no other option but introduce her to Jack and friends. She could humiliate him in ways he never even thought possible while she enjoyed her new sexuality…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish you had descibed the wife finally getting anal. Need the husband's return early and what happen. May he joins her at glory hole and the do it together plus husband loses his cherry and they decide to be a cum bucket couple for men.

Marty FisherMarty Fisher11 months ago

The only thing better than watching your wife be the pornstar of your dreams, is actually being there and watching it live!!! Great addition to your series! Keep it up as you keep me and so many others like me up!!

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Would have liked to read the last part after husband got home and found out what expects to do in future. And how party went if he made it but since it hasn't been added to since 2016 fought it will ever be finished

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wish you would write maybe 2 more chapters to this story. It is so good but there needs to be a description of the GH party & a resolution. Please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES