All Comments on 'Viviana's First Old Man'

by NaughtyDaisy2169

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Sorry abduction and rape are not things to glorify, ZERO STARS, NO MINUS STARS.

NaughtyDaisy2169NaughtyDaisy2169over 6 years agoAuthor
author Of the story.

Yes rape and kidnaping should not be glorified, but if you truly read the story you will see that she is a willing victim, And if you read at the end of the story, he dropped her off at home, without even asking for her address meaning they know each other. They had planned the event, and in the second part you will see what I mean

I don’t and never will agree to rape and kidnap, and when a person says no to any kind of touching to a women or male body it means no and to back off. I’m sorry if the story offended you in any kind of way but hope that you will read this and understand it from my side of the plot.

I will from now on take into consideration to properly write the plot. I will never write a story about any kind of sexual harassment that involves any harm to a male or female all my stories will have willing victims.

Thank you for reading and giving my story a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pitiful

Short shirt and barley there top? Really? Pitiful. Keep your day job. You suck as a writer. Even if I liked rape fantasies. BARF. VOMIT. Shame 1 star is as low as can be given.

NaughtyDaisy2169NaughtyDaisy2169over 6 years agoAuthor
wow don't you like being a troll,,

Its a simple typing mistake.. all you could of said was, you made a small error could you please fix it.. no need to act like you own the world, now if bothers you that much I will gladly fix the small mistake I made in MY story, Sad to hear that you gave me a low star all because of a small misplaced word..

but I am still happy to see you took time in reading my story and I will make sure I correctly type words...If you must know, it was 3 in the morning when I was writing this story and just wanted to post it so I could try to get some sleep, due to the fact this story has been on my mind for weeks.. -_- and if you must know I don't have a job because I AM A FULL FUCKING TIME STUDENT WHO LIKES TO WRITE EROTIC STORIES TO HELP ME RELAX.. now that my rant is over I will fix the simple mistake and appeal to your very desire.. not.. goodbye human who couldn't even show their name and chose to stay anonymous...

from the author of the story...

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
you need help

Hi first off I enjoyed the story line - and the pace.

However you need to get an editor, if not an editor, reread carefully a day or two after you have finished. Example "he went to get the car" when he returns he is driving a van.

Also there are some spelling mistakes and typos. If the error makes a word then the spell-checker will not recognise the mistake. e.g. barely, you spelt barley - barley is a type of grain so spell checker did not pick-up the error.

I hope this helps you - keep writing. Write fast as the words come, then re-read and correct. Put the story aside for a day or so then read again and correct before submitting.

Jon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyDaisy2169@NaughtyDaisy2169
61 Followers
Just an everyday girl with a secret dark erotic side. 😘😍

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES