All Comments on 'Birthday Treat'

by MgmtProf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

finally LW story 5*

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Great birthday

If more couples would do special occasions for there spouses like this there might be less divorce. This was renewing a love commitment between a husband and wife to persevere.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A short but self-explanatory LW story...

A short but self-explanatory LW story...If true love and understanding is there a couple in love doesn't need others to expand their sexual life...4*

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
True Loving Wife

Great tale, just enough to clean the palate of all the cuck garbage that has been in here of late.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What lovely and hot story. I really enjoy it.

The author did a great job on this story.

This story is full of passion, love, sexy and hot as hell. This story has great creativity, well written, nice context and hot.

I really enjoy reading all the way through.

Congrats to the author and please keep writing more tales like that :-)

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-huh

Can't you read? This story has almost four stars, way above the score of your preference. Stick with the 1-2 star stories. More your speed. Cry us another river anon. Get out of your mamas basement and grow up. 5*

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Very nice to read!!

A true "Loving Wives" story! Well done! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story but an awkward writing style.

There are some forms of introduction or openings to a sentence that are at best pointless, and can become obnoxious or tedious:

"Needless to say . . ." Then why are you saying it? If it moves the story forward, it will fit in as natural and helpful. If it is needless and extraneous, then leave it out.

"Who am/was I to . . ." Uh, your the author, speaking through a character. If you are going to accept or agree to an idea or request, then do so and explain why and what happens next. The Who was I introduction to a sentence is verbose and idiotic: don't you know who you are?

"Little did I know . . ." This phrase appears to be telling the reader that something special or surprising is coming up. Why spoil the drama and the mystery? "Little did Goldilocks know who would be coming home soon!" If you think that is a teaser, it again is obnoxious and a lame attempt at drama, almost juvenile: "I have a really really big secret, but I'm not going to tell you, yet!!!" Let the action and the story line reveal itself without dampening the mystery inherent in any story being read for the first time.

Otherwise it was an OK story, particularly since the wife did not tie the poor bastard to a chair and fuck the local high school basketball team in their bedroom, as his birthday gift, during which he cums in his pants with excitement in delight, . . . Oh, wait, that is Janandustbin, or some other cuckoid. Needless to say this story is better than most of the cuck crap appearing here, but then who am I to voice an opinion Anonymously? Ah, but little did I know that the response to my comment was going to be vociferous, or totally ignored.

Thanks for the effort. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVING WIFE

Not the usual birthday treat that seems to occur these day where the wife arranges a gang bang for her husband to watch for his birthday, the only one of the couple that enjoys his the wife.

At least this is a couple enjoying his 40th birthday loved it gave it 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@A good story but an awkward writing style.

If you're gong to criticize the grammar of the writer, then you better go back to school yourself and learn he difference between your and you're, you used the wrong one if your comment. Maybe you need to edit your own comment before submitting it.

Story was one of the better ones today, so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY LIKE IT, GAVE IT A 5-

The story is EROTIC.

REALISTIC too.

ROMANTIC as well.

TINA IS A KEEPER!

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 5 years ago
Good

I like this series of short stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Real

Real loving wives, you just can't beat them.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

Enjoyable Loving Wife's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous