All Comments on 'Emma is Used in the House of her Mistress'

by emma_sub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

I thought it was a very sexy story...loved the detail..and honesty in the way it was told

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good slut

Yes it did what it (you) ment it to do. Made me very hard. you are a very good sub/slave/slut. Enjoy your stories and want to read more. C.

Miss JuliaMiss Juliaover 19 years ago
Well done!!

A very sexy story my little sub-slut.......... I'm sure there is much....... much more to........... cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story is good, sexy, fun, well written...

It's unfortunate the comments below are so offensive. This story is good enough to stand on its own without people making personal comments about the writer. And frankly, I don't care how 'close' to the author those making the comments are, this is a public space and I would never even THINK to call my submissive a slut in public.

ps. No, I don't know emma. Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe 'slaves' should just take it. But here she is an author. That's the difference. Anyway, respect goes both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More Please

Please write the next part of this story. It was sooo good.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Excellent

very seducing tale of a perfect mistress and an extremely willing subbie. I love the fact you repeat naming exactly what the position and wants in this relationship are. This makes Sex better and feel more real. I am stunned how aroused i could get by reading about a female sub and her mistress being male. But it's not what happened, but the emotions and sexual desire that was so lovingly described perfectly. You is a very very naughty slut that needs to be praised and spanked ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful

My lover and I enjoyed this immensely. Hehe, she even got me a collar and bell.

Do write more, you give us ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Incredibly erotic - superb!

hannabi19hannabi19over 11 years ago
fantastic....one of the best

one of the best stories with lebian domination. i adored it.

hannabi19

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 6 years ago
Incredible!

This story is incredibly erotic! Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wonderful! Very erotic! Great character development. Love the way you take us into the mind of the sub as she advances in her submission. One of the best stories on this site. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it. I hope there is indeed more to come

John1437John1437over 3 years ago
fantastic!

More PLEASE! more! Loved it. so well written!

Hubbub69Hubbub69over 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us.

Beejay3Beejay36 months ago

Oh, what a position to be in ..to allow yourself to be controlled by another..sounds harsh!

Some sexual arousal but not seemingly none sided.

Some diffulties in accepting this!

Thanks

..still have to continue reading this situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous