All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
Two chapters in a row!

Thank you for this! Two chapters in a row! It is so exciting to see Pete liking her. I also love that Matteo has figured out his feelings for her. I can’t wait to see what he chooses to really do. All these relationships have been short. 10 days with Pete could be just as powerful as two weeks with Matteo. Maybe there will be a threesome by the end? But that wouldn’t work because it is different Tables. So exciting.

So Nik really is alive. Maybe she will get out by the end? And Matteo’s mom is still alive too? Also, will Teresa start becoming a better mom? I really want to find out what’s next again

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 6 years agoAuthor
extra chapters

I am hoping to get a few extra chapters up before Christmas so I can take a break over Christmas and New Year. it can be difficult keeping up with a series once I start one but my muses are singing so I am writing :)

I am glad you are enjoying it, it seems sometimes that only a handful of people are silly enough to read my ramblings as they appear.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Please please keep them coming

Your way with words as you reveal more of the history is amazing. You have me deeply hooked and needing to know where it ends. Thank you for this delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So happy to see another chapter so soon. But Nik, alive? Please don't let her ruin any more lives.

SouthmeadSouthmeadover 6 years ago
Immediate read

Thank you, I devour your chapters the minute they appear. This is building nicely and more before Christmas would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the extra chapter!

You are a talented writer. This series has been the joy of my Tuesday mornings. I am impressed by your ability to stay within the structure of the original Twelve Tables series but not become formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the twist

Nik alive.. yes! Now if we can find out what happened to Emily...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you!

Another chapter and a nice twist to the story.

Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerover 6 years ago
Another...

...one of your sil^H^H^Hdedicated readers checking in, waiting on The Next Chapter! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

I was so excited to see another chapter today. Loving it. I am not sure I like the fact that Nick is still alive. So ready for another chapter!

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

I let out a little happy screech when I saw there was a new chapter already. Thank you, thank you! It's so nice to have something good to read over the holidays. I was craving the two fathers to bitch out Trista and the mom and am so glad you delivered. It sounds like there are more reprimands in store for Trista too - good, she deserves them. It's interesting that you chose to resurrect Nik. I'm curious if she'll have more of a part to play. One one hand, you did bring her back which seems to indicate we'll see her at least one more time but honestly, I was so relieved when that bitch died in the first book. Although, thinking back, I never truly believed she was dead. She's like a cat that way, she just will not die, unfortunately. Instead, she sticks around and wears out her welcome. Maybe she and Trista can become cell mates. Although, it would be nice to be able to redeem one self-centered princess. I think you'd have to dedicate an entire book to just that storyline to make it believable though with how batshit and self-obsessed these women are. Pete is my favorite character from both books and I'm already feeling wary for him and his feelings. Pete deserves Cat but she's going to end up with the damn Vitali brothers. While Matteo is sexy as sin, he's no Pete, and Ricco is an idiot. I am looking forward to Maryanne having a chat with Jacobi and seeing his selfish dreams come crashing down around him. It's not just the females that are princesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You just cannot write this fast enough for me. I've read both books repeatedly and get excited every time I see a new chapter.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
And the healing begins...

Good chapter, making Matteo see what a block head he has been...it will be fun to read how he tries to win her back! That should make for some really hot sex too! Looking forward to more of this story as Matteo and family try to heal...healing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

I was so happy to see a new chapter so quickly! I really like Pete, but I am rooting for Matteo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pete is so hot!

Peri will always be my favourite, but the more I read about Pete the better I like him. He is the whole package (and a genuine Dom too - Yum). If Cat wants to be taken seriously she needs to offload that property ASAP and make sure that Matteo knows that threatening her little brother, even in jest, is completely unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I wait eagerly for each new chapter. Finding another one so soon after the last was a wonderful surprise. You are without a doubt my favorite author on the Literotica. I can’t wait to see how, or even if, Ricco will be brought into Cat and Matteo”s relationship and I enjoy getting to know the other Vitali family members. The world of theTables is a fascinating construct and it’s interesting to see how it affects individual families beyond the Donati’s. At the same time it’s fun to revisit the Donati‘s and visit old friends. Pete”s story will be fun to watch for and ever since the original story was concluded I’ve been hoping that there would be a story for Ben that leads to some happiness for him and his children. Then if you could put me out of my misery and tell Rob and Erik’s stories (from Bella’s series) I’d be very happy indeed. Not asking for much am I? On the off chance you choose to do none of this I look forward to seeing what you do come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant twist!

A magnifisent chapter with a brilliant twist of events.A wonderfull surprise to see 2 chapters on a row.I enjoy it sooooo much, and I will love to see you, in future, to stage an unconventional meeting between Trisha and Pete who may lead to a new great love affair and tame Trisha. I'm also, little curious to find out what constitutes a Vitali's child trial and what happen to Emily Donati.Hope to see a new chapter very soon..:)

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago

Pete and Cat would be brilliant!

Oh dear, you have me on another non-stop "binge read."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5501 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES