All Comments on 'Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 17'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 6 years ago
Too short!

I live your stories! It’s like anime, once it gets good it ends and I have to wait for the next episode! Please keep writing! I can’t wait to see the wedding or see which girl gets pregnant first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was not going to comment but decided to anyways.

What happend to the great storie writer I became a fan to? This chapter I should have just skipped. Thats how lame this chapter was it had no real need or anything important in it. If any of your other stories end up getting this lame. I will quite reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pay no attention

Ignore the philistine. This was a good chapter. Every anime has more than a few of these and they help establish the personalities of the characters. If the anon commentator before me doesn't get that, then I suggest they read more. Not every chapter has to be some grand or profound entry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hope more comes out soon

this was really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

Brah im addicted to this series plz wright more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue on

I know you most likely have other series of things going on and I hope to see you come back soon and if you need new ideas just ask yours fans and I'm sure they'd be all the more happy to help ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Prickly situation

Just how do real porcupines mate?

Actually, you don't want to know. That is, unless you're into golden showers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2068 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...