All Comments on 'Write It Down'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NGNelNGNelover 6 years ago
would like to know more.

i love your stories, though i would love to hear more about this one. did they get back together in college or is this the end of the romance for them? would love to see a part 2 to this.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
GOOD OLD FASHIONED SCHOOL DAYS

and like days...they too must end, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
'Gotta start pay attention to titles...

Yeah, yeah, I get it - "Write It Down".

However, that continuous 'Inseption' nonsense in its third act almost turned a sweet coming-of-age story into an annoying turd. Thank for the finale goodbye, to bring it back into sweet.

I hope JimBob ain't going to discard those characters, and we'll have a follow-up for this story. I really like Todd and Becky, and hope again't hope they can somehow make it work... although, if there's a sequel, let's it solely through Rebecca's perspective - as I said, I like Todd... but man, were his fantasies starting to be annoying!

And hopefully, by then, the kid will learn to password-protect his laptop when he's not near it... dumb noob.

SpectralWolf45SpectralWolf45over 6 years ago
Heh

Nice. Hard to track, but nice. Hope Rebecca forgives him when they get to college. And he seriously needs to set up the password on his computer.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Vintage JimBob44

All past and future positive props for this story go double for me. I especially like the duality of mom's married boyfriend. He steps out on wife ( might have good reason ) but helps out the sidepiece son over and above the call of duty. Small touch but spicey.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

it seems you like to have every thing hanging. slap hapy papy #9

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I hope Becky made it out to college as well.

steve1953steve1953almost 3 years ago

Love all your stories please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5065 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories