All Comments on 'Bring Me to Life'

by Andaryll

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
Great story 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

For your first story you did a fantastic job! I loved how you built the story up and let us understand the characters of the story. I thought it was definitely a 5 ⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️ Story. You definitely need to continue writing ✍️.

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Excellent

I can only echo Thumpers words..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful....:-)

I loved the banter between the characters. The slow build-up was just perfect! Five stars! You definitely have a gift. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hall of Fame, surely!!

I was so excited when I read your foreword! Not only was I about to read my favourite kind of story (slow building romance), but careythomas had a hand in editing!! Your story certainly delivered! I loved it. Can’t wait for your next effort and hope I don’t have to wait too long!! Much love and many thanks.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Wow!

I love this story. I love buildups. I love romance. I love friendship. This story had it all and then some.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
Excellent First Story

Ordinarily, I do not like stories with a long build up, but this was so masterfully and lovingly done, that it was well worth the wait. You are an excellent storyteller, and this was perhaps the best first effort I have read on this site. Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

careythomascareythomasover 6 years ago
Nice work!!!

Well done (and thanks for the shout out)!

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyover 6 years ago
What a debut

Just excellent, especially for your first submission. 5 stars all the way. I look forward to watching you grow as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

This story and characters were brilliantly drawn.......the right combination of compelling story and erotic interludes. If this is your first effort, I can't wait to see what your future offerings will be. And there MUST be future offerings from you!!!

pjebpjebover 6 years ago
First time story ???

This was powerfully written, and wonderfully executed. I will be looking for any future work from you

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!

For your first story I would say it will be hard to top this, even though it took me all day to read, it grabbed me from the start and I usually do not read story's past 3 pages, this was very good, and I look forward to more of your stories

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
New to writing?

This may be your first story on this site but I think you've done a great deal of writing previously---either that or you are incredibly gifted. Over the years I've had a number of friends who are pro and semi-pro writers and editors and I have never seen such a fine first effort before. The story had everything, including the strong, slow burn which I for one thoroughly approve of. For personal reasons the heart-wrenching scenes regarding Lexie's bereavement really gripped me by the throat and shook me. Congratulations, Andaryll, on a superb piece of work.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Don't tell anyone

This big, strong cowboy had tears in his eyes by the end. What a fantastic story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
WoW!

A wonderfully written story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AndaryllAndaryllover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

Your feedback means a lot to me, and to have had such a profound impact on so many of you... I cannot express how grateful I am to you all. For those who have asked, rest assured I don't intend this to be a one shot. I'm already working on a second chapter for Bring Me to Life, and later have some other ideas I want to explore in writing.

I used to do a lot of creative writing in college, so not entirely new to writing, however as that was 10 to 15 years ago I was concerned I might be rusty. Full credit to my editor for helping polish out the rust before I shared my first installment with you ;)

Maddie624Maddie624over 6 years ago
Well done!

This was a fantastic story and I am definitely looking forward to reading whatever you share with us in the future! I love a slow build...getting to know the characters enhances every aspect of a story...especially a love story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stunning!

What a beautifully written tale. The best ever I have read on the site. Also brought me to tears as so redolent of my own current situation. Looking forward to the follow up. Don't leave it too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot damn

This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I'm excited to see what you do next.

LiveCatLiveCatover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I think it's all been said by everyone else already - suffice to say I loved it and am eagerly awaiting the next instalment!

Well done you! 🌟😸🌟😸

TE999TE999over 6 years ago
Nicely done

You talent for storytelling shines brightly in this piece. You should definitely post more of your work for all to enjoy. A heady mix of sadness, discovery, acceptance, love and passion gave this piece a poignancy not always found in erotica. Kudos to you.

Ps: for some inexplicable reason, my tablet only allowed me to give your story one star. I'd give it 10 if I was able.

jon99tjon99tover 6 years ago

This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I'm excited to see what you do next. please i did enjoy it

sontoriginyusontoriginyuover 6 years ago
good

i liked the story a lot. but i feel it ended a bit abruptly for all the build up. an epilogue or a second part i think would make it that much more satisfying.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Fantastic first story!

Wow! excellent story, I look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

Thank you for this impressive first work. I did doubt you at one stage. I was really enjoying the story but started to worry about Max being left in the condo for a couple of days. I wondered if you had forgotten him then you mentioned about the neigbour looking in on him. Well done and sorry for having any doubts. Please keep writing as you have talent. 5 well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

This story is a good read. I enjoyed it all throughout. I just wish there were longer build ups and character development. But overall, it's awesome. I'd love to hear more of your stories sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful

As much as I love raunchy lesbian sex, I much prefer a good romantic story. This was a great romantic story.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perfect

Very enjoyable, I really hope there is more like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Brilliant!

Such a great story! I also prefer character building and you did this wonderfully. Your style of writing as well as where you chose to lead your characters.. I thought it was brilliant. Can't believe it's your first story.. you have a natural writing style! Super easy to read, great pace and loved the story line. :) All the best on your future works!

hottalyssahottalyssaover 6 years ago
Well done

One of if not the best lesbian story I have ever read on this site. Your ability to draw the reader I. And paint a picture is incredible. You made me smile, you made me laugh, and you also brought tears to my eyes. I wanted them to become lovers long before they actually did. I was the cheerleader from the sidelines.I would love to see another chapter to this beautiful romance.I can picture Lexie moving back into her house, and the feelings it conjures up. What happens as the lovers go back to the office. The possibilities are endless.

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Very moving

More than a few tears were produced. Thank you for such a beautiful story; the sex just added a little excitement.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Breathtaking

I absolutely love this story. And I produced more than just a few tears, like a waterfall they kept flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This is a great story... emotion of all kinds, written with real feeling.

Hope u write more.....lots more. Dont rush it tho, please or ull ruin the feel.

A few more chapters. Cant wait.

Al.

AndaryllAndaryllabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 coming shortly

Hi everyone, just wanted to post an update. I finished the first draft on the second chapter, and once I'm done editing I will be posting it. Thank you again for your wonderful comments.

gpond49gpond49about 6 years ago
Awesome!!

I have just finished reading this for the second time--the first being over two months ago. This is truly a beautiful story--of people, of life, of love. Character development is exquisite, making the reader feel as if they know these people personally, and is better for it. Even the minor characters are so human! Wonderfully real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh wow

what a touching , beautiful and very moving story. and yes i stayed up way to late reading this with a lot of tears . thank you so much for posting this awesome story here. you have a huge fan here . best wishes sarah

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago

Second time reading this wonderful piece. I love a good love story and this is definitely up there as one of the best. Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story!

I look forward to reading more of your work!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
What a fantastic story!

This is the third or fourth time I've read this story, and it just keeps getting better. There are only a handful of stories on this site that can bring me to tears, and this is one of them. Thank you for sharing it with us, and please continue writing, you have a gift!

Smily07Smily07almost 6 years ago
MMMMm wow!

I loved this from beginning to end. The character build up and the sensual tension build up as well... For the sake of propriety I will not mention her how it has affected me as I read this. Great and look forward to continued reading !

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
Five Stars++++++++++

Why does a bi-male read lesbian erotica? Simple...because of writers like you. My guilty pleasure is romance stories, and some of the best are posted here. There are many male writers on literotica and many are very good...but...to my mind the best are posted here. I thank you for your effort and praise you for your talent.

cdlaurabcdlaurabalmost 6 years ago
I'm Hooked

Hooked and enjoying your writing. Looking foreward to the balance of this love story.

You are a favorite...

stormyeyedonestormyeyedonealmost 6 years ago

So amazingly written and beautiful. I love it!

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

What a fantastic story. A perfect balance of tragedy, longing, and love. The Princess Bride bit was just the icing on the cake.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful.

This was a beautiful tale of loss, healing, and love. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't do it justice...

Such a fantastic story! Your writing covers everything i look for in a great story, though the characters and the real and raw emotions you infuse them with, are what really makes your work so wonderful. Have read this several times and i'm crying every time. PLEASE keep writing stories like this and sharing your gift. You and your work are truly special.🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

MarieKNMarieKNover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I almost cried a few times. I really wanted them to fall in love too. Wonderful characters. Thank you very much.

Ella35Ella35over 5 years ago
Perfection!

Absolutely beautiful story in every way! I love these stories that have a slow build, developed characters and a great story line. Well done!!!

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 5 years ago
When are you going to write more

This is the second time I’ve read your stories and they are incredible !!!

But, when are you going to bless us with more....

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
Brilliant :)

I know every circumstance is different, but the fact that Lexie only seemed to have the one "conversational" dream with her deceased partner really hit a chord with me.

The first real love of my life passed almost 30 years ago just before her 25th birthday.

I was hurting but as Lexie pointed out, I was beyond angry as well.

A good few months after her death, I had a conversation in a dream, only ever the once, and when I woke I genuinely felt it was time to move forward.

Your description was 100% spot on, at least to me.

A very well written story well deserving of a 5 star rating.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

My third time reading this and still just as wonderful as the first two times. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Make it a 10. I really enjoyed your story.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

It's a really good story but I think taking time to build up and develop the realtionship more would have added more realism to the proclamations of the "I love you's." 10 years Lexie had been with her wife who passed away 1 year ago. 2 months of working with a new assistant and they're succumbing to the lesbian joke of sex and the u-haul. This story is worthy of more respect more reverence. Perhaps I'm being too knit-picky, cause after all, that's why it's called fiction. Nonetheless, it is still a darn good read.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed this. You drew the characters well and had a nice slow build to it. Not a lot of sex, but that didn't bother me at all.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

Wow !! Thank you .. that was amazing ...

AshleyyAshleyyabout 3 years ago

Wow amazing writing!! Love it so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want even more of Mikey and Lexie. I want them to have their lives together filled with love and with doggy Max.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 2 years ago

A great story…where are the tissues…???

Thank you for sharing,

fallwatcherfallwatcherover 2 years ago

Such a sweet story. So well written, an absolute pleasure to read.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading about Alexis and Michaela...the whole loss of Sam back-story...the meeting and developing work relationship that turned into more.

The dream with Sam, giving her blessing to keep on living...I think that happens quite often, in some form or fashion, for those who lose a loved one, especially one who has been the "love of their life"!!

Chapter 2 is waiting; hopefully it is another 5-star story like this one!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndaryll@Andaryll
220 Followers
12-Aug-2020: First off, I want to thank everyone who has commented on my works over the past couple years. Life took a sideways turn and I found myself unable to write for a long time. I hope to be able to continue the story of Mikaela and Alexis to give many of you the develo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES