All Comments on 'Cousin Walks In Ch. 02'

by teninchhammer10

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story progression! I lovex chapter 1 and this was no different!!! I really wanna see how Ashley and Mark's relationship grows!!

adecamp578adecamp578over 6 years ago
Love it

A bit more aggressive with the sex scenes but still an amazing read! Like the top comment I loved the first chapter and this kne was equally amazing! Please continue the saga! I would love to see how the young couple's relationship grows and how they walk through different stages of their relationship. Hell, maybe even get Mandy in in the action too!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Great stuff

Loving this very hot and sexy tale and hope you keep going.

I have to wonder why the bit about no pregnancy between cousins because it really is not a much bigger risk than an unrelated pregnancy. In Australia marriage between cousins is legal as are making babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I loved this story keep up the great work Please add more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but a bit ponitless

I love the pure love between them, love the inclusion of moms and the fact that dads are out when it comes to sex with kids, but what I don't get is the commotion about cousin relationship. Them having sex is nothing so atrocious that armageddon would ensue, heck a ton of countries even allow cousin marriages. Sure having kids might be problematic but once more it's nothing so bad as mom pictured it here. This whole point is really ruining the story for me, it might have worked for moms (twin sisters in an incestous relationship is bad looking to the publuc eye) but Ash & Mark are merely cousins living a more free world that adopted with time, and wishes of grandkids from their moms is just a cheap trick to enforce their view. Seeing them date, fuck or evem marry other people would only bring them pain no matter the love they share, they are to young and too pure to even think about that even less putting it to pratice.

In any case I gave this one a 3 for above mentioned reasons, only time will tell how this plays out but I have my suspicions...

tallman441tallman441over 6 years ago
Excellent installment

Very hot!! I am looking forward to see how this progresses between the 4 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The surprise of the last video ruined the story

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago

Yeah I don't get the fuss about them being cousins either. In many states, it's legal to marry a cousin. Even if it wasn't, they don't have to marry other people, and having kids is fine as well. The actual danger of consanguination is successive generations. An isolated case isn't a big deal unless there is a family history of congenital illness.

Other than that, I can't believe Mark didn't have a bigger reaction to watching his Mom with a black guy. That would have made me cum as soon as I saw that big black dick go in her mouth. I really hope Mark gets to fuck his Mom, especially one on one. So far it feels like there is a disconnect between them. The read more like sexual objects than real characters at this point. It would have been better if you had introduced them before the sex tapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

when the next part will be coming???

hotasice5hotasice5over 6 years ago

this was so good can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get an editor!

The lack of other comments regarding grammar indicates you probably lost many readers due to the many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Legality issues

I commend your story so far apart from some editorial issues.

I'll also pick up on comments that SWIM21 made regarding legal marriage between cousins, He is quite correct in what he says and I feel that you should have "done your homework" before making the comment that appeared in this story.

Yes, it is true that not everyone would agree that cousins should be able to and actually can legally marry in many states,nevertheless it is true and the story should reflect this.

Apart from that keep up the good work.

DarkDaddydomDarkDaddydomabout 6 years ago
more!!

Please write more I am loving this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH, MORE PLEEEASEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Waiting ...

Will this story be continued? You seemed to indicate that with the final line of the chapter. I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EDITOR!

This was a pretty hot story. But I believe someone may have been right when they said you probably lost readers because of your grammar, spelling, and lack of writing skills.

For example; "Your hot mom." I said.

Compared to; "You're hot, mom," I said.

If you don't know the difference in the meaning of each of those, or how the punctuation works, you should get an editor.

This is not a criticism of your story. This is a criticism of you writing a story I wanted to read, but just couldn't read any longer.

I wish you luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good one

when is the next prts its almost 6 months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I love the story, when will we be blessed with a third installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story... MOAR PLEASE

Yes I spelled MOAR that way on purpose. For those complaining about grammar, the authors story and flow are wonderful. Could it use some editing, yes... but if your inner grammar nazi prevents you from enjoying a good narrative, sucks to be you. A few touches here and there , a few word replacements and some punctuation, big deal. My mind fixes most of that stuff on the fly.

teninchhammer10, Keep up the good work. I love the story because it makes me think back to a step cousin that I dearly loved and wish that Mark and Ashley's story could have been ours with very little changed!!!

JohntreeJohntreealmost 6 years ago
Hot

Definitely can't wait for more, don't let the grammar Nazi get ya down

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this. Not my usual genre, but was quite engaging, and written better than the grammar and syntax might imply. I'll admit; that stuff catches my eye, and is a bit off putting, but this held together well in spite of those detractions.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
Waiting eagerly for another installment

We desperately need another installment from Mark and Ashley! I enjoyed this story immensely, I can not wait for more. Many have mentioned the various grammar issues, would an editor help, yes. I would read your continuation even if the grammar problems were considerably worse because the flow of the story and the descriptions make me feel like I am there experiencing it myself. Keep up the good work, waiting to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1st cousin manage is legal in in nearly 50% of the states Canada and the EU

1st cousin manage is legal in in nearly 50% of the states Canada and the EU

Over all the birth rate for 1sr cousins is less then it is for women who have childern after age 35.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
WOW !

Now that was one hot story !

You really must continue - it's just too good to abandon after only two chapters.

Besides, you haven't yet got to the part where they swap partners !

Well worth far more than 5 Stars too.

Rapier

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
More please

It has been 3 months since my last request for this to continue. I certainly hope that you will continue writing as I find this story well written and compelling.

Thanks for the next installment in advance.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Legal in Australia too

Cousins can have a legal relationship and marry in Australia. Children born of cousins are 3% more likely to suffer birth defects than unrelated adults. Consider that for the next parts of your story.

teninchhammer10teninchhammer10over 5 years agoAuthor
More is coming

I have been busy but I am currently writing #3 in the story. Check back soon.

Thanks

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
I always...

Find it weird how everyone freaks out in these stories over cousins getting together when it's legal in most states and several countries of push comes to shove just move. On the side note I'd probably just end the relationship right then and there and hook up with someone I can have all to myself, can't really feel the love if i gotta share. That's just asking to get cucked.😑

Arc2456Arc2456over 5 years ago
Lobe it

Glad you are working on the next chapter. Makes me wish I had a cousin close by!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy...

So when I found part one I was hooked after page 1. Then I went to the next page and saw that it was several pages long anand i was over the moon. This story is hands down the best piece on this entire site and I've been a pretty regular user for years. Well freaking done and I can't wait for part 3

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Great Story

Love the story and wonderful writing, can’t wait for the next installment!

jtw0978jtw0978over 4 years ago

This is very good please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story, some minor issues...

If this was a play or a movie, and nobody had to scuffle through the grammar issues, it would be great. Only, it isn't, and it is distracting. Distracting to the point of costing you readers. So it is easy for OTHERS to say "ignore the grammar" because it costs them nothing to be snarky and seem 'cool'. Maybe you don't care if you lose readers, and if so, then it won't matter indeed. As a writer myself, however, once I decide to make something public, I definitely want every reader I can get.

You really need to research basic human anatomy...hymens don't work like you think they do. Not a hard fix, but a glaring misconception often repeated in porn.

Usually I auto-deduct a star just for 'porn-star dick', but you wrote this well that it is actually a problem to overcome (as it would be in real life).

Well done.

Not looking forward to more 'big dick black guy' tropes (SO cliche'), nor sex with Fat Mandy, but I'll read on, blindly hoping none of that comes to fruition.

Overall a very good story, just needs some good polishing.

Thanks for writing!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
good story but...

big dick black guy does not belong in the incest category, should write him into an interracial story. other than that good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nonsense

Stopped reading here. Overwhelmed by tense changes, misspellings, syntax, etc.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Really liked the premise of the story . But limiting the cousin relationship from developing is really ruining the story. Most places cousins areballowed to marry. So why have all these rules that limit the plot.

Have him get into a full time romantic relationship with her. Jealousy seeing her with another guy or him with another girl would be to much to handle.

ImonlyhalfnutsImonlyhalfnutsabout 2 years ago

The dialogue just seemed forced or proper, I had to bail on this one before I completed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous