All Comments on 'Scales Ch. 01'

by SuckMyPencil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilover 6 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

I wrote out the first two chapters at the same time, and now that this one is up, the second one has been submitted. I'll try and get new ones up as quick as I can, but I can't guarantee a time-frame. Check back in a few days for the second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An editor

I strongly suggest that you enlist an editor to go over your work because you don’t use pass/present/future tense correctly. I couldn’t even make it through to where she met the client. It’s a nice story but your constant misuse of correct forms of tense, completely turned me off from your story. Good luck!

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilabout 6 years agoAuthor
Editing

Normally I don't have that problem. I tend to bounce around in how I write from multiple angles of view, and it usually translates well. It's weird, and rough, but it's just how I write.

Clark84Clark84about 6 years ago

Maybe you could explain about the 'orgy' that keeps getting mentioned as well as who's Jim

SuckMyPencilSuckMyPencilabout 6 years agoAuthor
Things mentioned

Clark84 I mentioned in the first opening paragraph that this was a side story from my other main story Carrots. If you want to know more about the things I mentioned in the story, I suggest reading Carrots first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuckMyPencil@SuckMyPencil
184 Followers
Quick update for everyone. I'm still kicking, but my time for writing is now almost entirely nonexistent. Working 6 days a week and using that 7th to get things done around the house and spend time with family leaves no room for much of anything else. I'm still taking notes wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Scales Series Info