All Comments on 'My Cuckold Story Ch. 01'

by SumguyinIowa

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Would love to read more. Keep up the great work! Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cumfilled pussy?

Is he trying to give her a yeast infection, because thats a sure fire way to give one.

I’m curious about the “business field” hubby is in.

Is it related to his short as fuck stint in the army? I mean, if he was 21 when they started dating, what business field would a private end up in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck fag shit

Cuck fag shut by a shifty writer. Eat my used condoms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY tell us asshole

why do you insist on reading all of these LW and cuckold stories and then try andtell us the story is bad and the writer isa asshole. YOU and we both know you fucking love these stories because your dead ex wife made you a cuck your entire marriage!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

Really good and erotic. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

I like the way a real man took charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You Lost Me at....

Cock cage.Hey Iowa that's a Fetish moron! Just because your semi married does not make what your doing not a fetish.

screwherscrewherabout 6 years ago
My wife

I'm not into the cock cage or the dominant bull ideas. But I love the scenario of the new stud moving the neighbourhood, then a short time later he's fucking the wife. I'd love for an attractive, charming gentleman to move into our neighbourhood. A real Ladies man that soon seduces my wife into his bed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh it just can't be worst than that. Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, ugly, pathetic, wimp nonsense like this garbage story.

This story is complete trash and waste of time.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So not a loving wives story

The minute you put him in a cock cage you're in either BDSM or Fetish. How could you NOT understand that??? And the cage is a toy. He can remove it at any time he wants without a key. He can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. He could even roll on down to the Police station, have them remove the cage and arrest his wife. It's called assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse and she'd be looking at jail time. But you thought he'd just accept her demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. That he has no pride or self respect. That he doesn't care about some nasty disease his neighbor might have. You assume he's okay with his wife exposing their secrets to another person. Ridiculous story. Even for a fictional tale, this was complete and utter nonsense.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitabout 6 years ago
Sumguyiniowa

How could you upset the decent butch men here on Literotica!

No fine upstanding man would be such a pussy.

I just looked and there are hundreds of adverts for chastity cages.

My goodness, you are not alone.

Serious note - lots of clichés. Almost turned the story into a satire.

Keep going, you neighbour has a lot more to give.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Cock Cage

How does a cock cage stop you from having an erection? I can see how it could make it painful, but it seems like saying that wearing tight shoes will keep your feet from swelling up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A contest perhaps

I can't comment on your writing or your story since I stopped reading after the second paragraph. Per your preliminary comments, however, you were the occasion of an idea that you might want to take further.

How about we have some kind of contest to determine what theme (tag?) of stories in the LW category is the most despised, the most difficult for most (men) to comprehend, the least stimulating, the one that produces the most vitriol, the most negative comments??? I'd suppose you were ideally qualified to conduct such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just wrong

Like wrong category. Pure trash, stopped after first paragraph like a few others did.

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Sucked

In the few paragraphs I read. Don't insult the Marine Corps, this pussy wouldn't be a pimple on a real Marine's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT

Loved it-well done-- please continue by having the neighbor turn her into a hot wife and have her dress sexy.

Could also have the wife go braless around the husband to tease him since he was not allowed to touch her.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Not too bad for a cuckold story!

I make a point of not quitting a story once started. This one almost made me break my rule. Almost, but not quite. For a first time writer, your mechanics were quite good, (compared to most first tries) and you told your story very well.

To me the problem is the story you chose to tell. (I was about to say you were asking for low scores with a story like this, but then I checked the scores—just goes to show what I know.) Anyway, I personally don’t care for humiliation stories, but obviously a lot of readers disagree with my viewpoint. One favor please; add a humiliation tag on any story containing it. That way all of us who don’t like that type can skip it.

GOOD LUCK AND KEEP WRITING. YOU SEEM TO HAVE A TALENT. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

This is a dream of mine. I'd love to have a big cock bull living next door who controls my little dick and make my wife his slut, having him own her totally and making me a little sissy cum eating, panty wearing sissy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I live there

My husband watches me fuck other men and we both totally enjoy it. I prefer rough sex and he likes to see me taken gently. We alternate scenarios with two of our male friends. When both spouses accept that extra-marital fucking can be purely physical, the wonderful opportunities for mutual pleasure are endless. I crave a strange cock deeply inside me, and so does my husband. Great story!

KentuckySubKentuckySubabout 6 years ago
Erotic Story, But...

It's a good start and the situation is certainly erotic. The storytelling is rushed--it's OK to linger in the moment. But for crissakes, proofread! Your narrator says he looks terrible right before describing his athletic body. Your narrator becomes the wife for half a paragraph when they meet the neighbor, and you drop words out of sentences left and right. And the word is "fantasizing." Not "fantasying."

Don't let avoidable mistakes ruin your story by taking us out of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

Another new trash writer polluting this category. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Also from Iowa. My wife cucked me repeatedly over the past 20 years. Nothing beats the glow after a hot date. I also love how she describes how her pussy throbs in anticipation! Ignore the haters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I get fantasy but I’d rather jump out of a plane with no parachute then get controlled humiliated emasculated and abused by anyone. Even if your over the top kinky why would you want your wife to fuck others while you watch but that’s your extra also . I don’t think doing this works for any couples who really love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy story

My wife Lara fucks her boyfriend then tells me all about it as i lick her pussy. I have listened to them on the phone and cant wait to watch them.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
1*

1* (where are the very negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit hard to believe that

an ex-U.S, Marine would be submissive. Most Marines I know are anything but.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Too bad everyone has to be anonymous

I’m sorry but you’re deprived, not depraved - deprived. You need help. Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Biggest Dream HC

I would love to enjoy an encounter like this with my bride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

An excellent story, thank you for your efforts. I really enjoy women in control, even if they give up the control to the bull.

ThomasLordThomasLordabout 6 years ago
Great Start

This cuck story has all my favorite parts. Wife submitting to another man. Humiliation of the husband. Even a male cock cage to enforce his chastity. Hope it continues.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A bit over the top

I really liked the first two chapters, but having Steve rig the contest after fucking Maggie for two weeks is a bit too much. Tom normally gets off every two days. He and his wife have a very light D/s relationship. To put up with his wife being Steve's sex slave and not even getting an orgasm would be too much strain on him. I realize many readers like that sort of thing, so I'm just giving you my opinion. I plan on reading the next chapter as you are good story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

First off, this belongs in FETISH. Number two - the cage is both a toy and a joke. He doesn't need the key to unlock it and he doesn't need to remove it to ejaculate. So that part of the story is just ludicrous. Lastly, when he tosses you his phone, stomp it and break it into pieces. Tell him to leave and never come back unless he wants to leave in a body bag. He'll get the message. Then tell your bitch to pack and leave. She's earned her divorce and she's about to get it. This was both improbable and unbelievable. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Rated

I stopped at paragraph six. As KentuckySub pointed out on January 29, 2018, having the narrator change from the husband to the wife in the same paragraph, is not how the English language is written.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly

All cuckold stories suck, but this is even sillier than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being controlled by a real man and giving complete ownership of my wifes pussy to him is my ultimate fantasy.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Hmmm sumGayinIowa would be a better fit for you and your penis obsession.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous