All Comments on 'Batgirl's Awakening Pt. 01'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poison Ivy finally!

Beautifully showcased some great lesbian sex in this one, real glad with that! Praise to equality.

Hoping to see one with Ivy involved with some dick like the previous stories, seeing those jugs get titfucked and cummed on in that same hot detail the Harley one did. Maybe with both?

Looking forward to more of your fictions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When’s the sequel

This was a really hot and original work, I’m excited to see more and what direction you might go with the narrative. Pls continue!

Bi47Bi47almost 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm i love this , exciting and erotic story. Batgirl and ivy beautiful sexy lesbians. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very hot story, my favourite of your Arkham Series so far.

I just can't help but wonder how Ivy got ride of Barbara's lower parts of her suit, despite her spread apart legs and thick vines on her ankles. But no big deal obviously.

I guess both protagonists will return with some allies in pt 3, with hopefully more fights, powerless heroes and ripped apart suits to come. Looking forward to it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
2300 Followers
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES