All Comments on 'The Bet Ch. 03: End Game'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best works I've ever read

I'd be glad to see more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

excellent story really enjoyed would love it to continue but I do hope you have idea's on how to develope their characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Found you again

I love all you stories, but at the time I didn't have an account so I couldn't find them again. I stumbled upon your new story and I am so happy :)

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
Just fun

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Name change?

Was it just me or did you change from Michael to Brad towards the end of the story?

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
It would take a few reads to edit this

You asked for help with edits and while I noticed a few errors in the first few paragraphs, there were less as the story continued. Then again, I may have been distracted by reading about Eva. I would have to build a tolerance for her before I could nitpick spelling and sentence structure.

I don't know how someone acting like Eva would work in the real world, but it is a scaldingly hot fantasy to follow along with. Most stories like this would have the Eva character descending immediately into full blown gang-bangs, but this one expertly prolongs the tease to its limit. It remains extremely provocative, without being overly slutty; a distinction that seems carefully considered by the author.

The discipline Jason and the gang must have to not abuse the situation is something else. I love how this story pushes the limits of exhibitionist behavior, making you want to believe it is possible. Now I have to go back and reread the first 2 chapters. Damn, son.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 6 years agoAuthor
To previous

Yes, I accidentally wrote name from another story, I sent in edited so should change soon. Also, last commentor, thank you for recognizing where I was going. I do like pushing exhibitionist behavior without crossing into gang bang or whatever else. It was carefully considered and it's nice when somebody notices.

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreabout 6 years ago
WOW!

I’m constantly surprised when men write from a woman’s perspective and it comes across really relatable. You’ve done well!

I felt my heartbeat start to get faster when Eva was dancing in front of the truck.

To feel that much freedom and security simultaneously would truly be exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

So very awesome, wonderful writing! Please keep it up; you're a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow....!

The flow of the story is just wow.....no words. The moment you start reading, you jay can’t stop reading till you end the series. The way the things unfold are just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
best story I have read in ages...

Bravo, can't wait for Alexa's introduction...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Need more chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

One of the best erotica stories written by a male author that I've ever read. This chapter was funny because I really thought I wanted Michael to win the challenge, but when Jason made his little speech, I was like "Oh, right. Yup, that's actually completely on point." Lol. I'm a woman, and fairly self-aware, so I was impressed that this story gave me an insight into my own psyche, and something that hadn't occurred to me. But I still wish there was a scene where he properly made her beg for it after he 'lost' :) The bike scene was creative and hot as hell though, so well done. Keep it up and I'll keep coming.

- C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

You had me from the start and I couldn't put it down until I had finished it. I would love to see many more chapters as they discover each other's limits. I can't wait to show this series to my wife, she'll love it!

Samsslut2shareSamsslut2sharealmost 6 years ago
Keep the chapters flowing

And I agree with C, he needs to make sure she won because he let her and he is in charge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a hot story!

"Lose to win!" I've had to use that philosophy a few times in my life. Hope there's more of this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Not only was it so unbelievably fucking hot but it was so beautifully written as well. I love stories that are written in two first person perspectives. This was incredible. The actual storyline was brilliant and the bike part was such a turn on. This whole story was an amazing turn on. I was so wet the entire time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was...

Fucking amazing.

I'm not normally a fan of more exhibitionist stories but this is one of my favourite stories on the site.

Would comment more but I'm going to re-read the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Graet story

Probably one of the best. I look forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

Love the series. Fantastic! I hope it's not the last one. Keep it up!

trev104trev104over 5 years ago
Stunning read

This has been an awesome read,please let there be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a short rest for them to get comfy any lovey-dovey.

More please after that. What a great read and it reminds me of myself and my best friend at that age. We have shared every women we have gone out with and most of our wives, but it takes solid trust and practice. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

More please! Great story, loved it. Almost thought when they strapped her to the bike they were gonna ride out with her strapped to the bike!

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
More Please

I’d definitely love to see more if you should return to this story. I think it’s great as is, but there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing in my books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UNIQUE

That was a great story, but that end is driving me insane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Best story I have read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

This series is absolutely fantastic! I'd love to be read more if you chose to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Oh my goodness, please not the end. These two are so hot I can hardly stand it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very cool story.

Thanks

Baloneypony66Baloneypony66about 1 year ago

Incredible, I hope you continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best stories I have read here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous