All Comments on 'Rhythm Ch. 01'

by CaroSoft

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Slurpy29Slurpy29about 6 years ago
Wonderfully romantic

You have a beautiful start here, laid out perfectly. The intro of your characters just flowed so easily, a wonderful, pleasing read. Your writing really pulled me so much I felt a part of Laura and Charlie. Great potential for more chapters which I’m very much looking forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back!

I was so excited when I saw you’d posted a new story! Learning to let Go is one of my favourites. I’m pleased to hear that you’ll be posting more stories as well. Many thanks for this lovely story. Great start! Much love and many thanks.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
A Wonderful Start

I am anxious to see where this is going. I really loved your first story, so I have high hopes for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start...

Very believable characters, and situation. Look forward to more. On a side note, I'm a real stickler for story titles and often find that titles miss the mark, and don't reflect the true essence of the story. Your title is wonderful. It works on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh.

Made my skin crawl.

rml65rml65about 6 years ago
Outstanding start!

Can't wait to read the next two chapters! Thanks for sharing your story with us!

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Sooner rather than later?

I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. I like the characters. Maybe we'll get to see a story featuring Fiona in the future as well. Hopefully we font have to wait another year to read something you have written.

Lamia33Lamia33about 6 years ago
a beautiful beginning

The start is intriguing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Very good beginning. Can't wait for next part.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 6 years ago
A wonderful start!

A wonderful start to this story! Well done, I can’t wait for more! Thank you!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Great story so far!

I enjoyed the slow build-up and interplay of the characters, and can't wait for chapter 2 to come out! Thank you for sharing it with us!

alexwatson62alexwatson62about 5 years ago
A GOOD EASY GOING .................

......... start, yet so full of detail.

You have the "scene setting" part of writing spot on.

Off to read part 2 now :)

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

A simple, yet delightful, little story opening.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

I love the writing in this story, I wasn't conscious of reading, it was more like watching a film.

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

Still think the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous