All Comments on 'Wife of the Party'

by CaptainClutch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Did that once

My wife was sucking down White Russians, when some rowdy music came on she was dancing in the middle of the room. There were a half dozen guys and a couple of women there, they had been dancing too until my wife got rather wild. I had just gone to take a leak, one of those had to situations, heard someone yell take it off. When I got back, I about fell over as she had taken off her blouse and slacks and was just stepping out of her panties. All in what could maybe be two minutes. I called out to her, she just waved at me and flopped down on the floor. Next thing I knew, she was doing spreads in all directions as the guys were throwing dollars at her. I managed to grab her and get a coat on and get her out of there before she got gang banged, not without lots of griping from the guys and some nasty comments from the two women. She was really drunk, I had to carry her. Next day, lord was she sick. She claims to this day she remembers nothing at all about it, but several guys know she doesn't shave down there for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brittany

She got out of the way for her sister to entertain. She moved to the bar and took a licking while her sister kept the rest busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could be a great start...

You're a good writer and I like the subject matter. Certainly hope there's more or even that this is the start of a series.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Party's

Good place to find who's hot and who's not. My wife loves to be the hit of the party if the right people are there. Love her more when the slut in her shows.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Wasn't completely comfortable with.

In fact, by that moment, He came to his senses and decided to draw the line on the whole thing, no grasp of boundaries. NO gang bang. Never know where it will go.

I like how you stopped that from happening. Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry, Captain. . .

I simply can't abide a plot line and character portrayal in which the husband/male persona suddenly goes catatonic, immobile, frozen, when his presumably loving and loved wife--without any coordination-- suddenly launches into full slut mode in the presence of strangers, males and perhaps females too. And then there's the supposed inability to stop the wife's potentially dangerous behavior, joined with utterly stupid behavior, such as it is. I stopped reading when, beside being immobilized, he turned stupid.

But, I agree, it's your plot and your characters, so do with them what you like. Maybe this these "sells?" If so, have at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The two times my wife stripped off and performed just like in your story, she set the rules: she let them touch her tits and ass, and even her outer labia, but not her inner labia. One of the times when she was on her back with legs in the air, she challenged everyone to touch her clit without touching her inner lips. Even with her legs in the air, half the guys were too drunk to find her clit, so they missed out. She wasn't drunk, and did it just for fun, in front of friends and strangers. She decided when the show was over, then got her clothes back on and stayed for the rest of the party. No sex, just exhibitionism.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Had that experience with a girlfriend, and it was her SIL who prompted it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have read other fantasies some CFNM; Hypnosis Doesn't Work: Wife abuses her husband in front of her Girls Night Out party. This is quite similar husband abuses wife in front of strangers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good exhibitionism/voyeurism erotica. Thank you for NO cuckold fantasy. Some questions though. A little long, to much "build-up". Why did Brittany invite so many people but then let so many people leave? Stopped at the right time by husband. He did not force her to strip; did not discourage it either. Why even mention Brittany's husband; what does he have to do with any of this? Still good story.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 2 months ago

cute, short stroker for the teenagers,,wonder why brittany backed off?? after all she instigated the strip show,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You made references to 'fearing the worst about the specifics of your wife's sexual past'. Well I can tell you that in my case, everytime she strips off in a public place like a bar, more of her sexual and exhibitionist past comes out, and it's to be treasured, not feared. Maybe the same will be true of your wife, and you'll come to value her past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptainClutch@CaptainClutch
418 Followers
I'm happily married to a sexy girl who shares a desire to explore sexuality within a trusting relationship. My stories are factual accounts unless otherwise noted, so I'm not worried about ratings. I love to read your comments and feedback though, and am open to writing fictio...