All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 03'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NasnaNasnaabout 6 years ago
Hot x 3

You making me mad and I'm going to bed to get fuckin (even) with wife now. Thanx for great story. Hope finale not too far off and that hubby will be thoroughly humiliated

bigguy323bigguy323about 6 years ago
Easy to win if you’re rich.

Hire thugs and break knees and elbows. No more dumb jock...

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000about 6 years ago
More Please

I'm hoping Gavin gets all three pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Ditto dmarqt2000. There's only one way this can end. The tired old dog gets run out of the pack and the young contender becomes the top dog.

5*

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
WOW...what a passionate story!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Mom's Set up

Now it's time to take it All of the Way. and get her to Join her girl's as 1 of his Girl's. Have Daddy come home and see all of his Girl's Wife & Daughter's strutting for their Stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time for Daddy

The big man comes home and tries to get physical with Gavin. He ends up licking Gavins cum out of his wife while pulling on his undersized member.

NasnaNasnaalmost 6 years ago
Looooong Overdue

Please (x100) when you sending the finale.

Can't take the looooong wait🕘🕤🕦

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Nice work

Overall, it’s prettty good work. It’s unfortunate that most of the twists are predictable, but still good that the working class kid can control all the women in Mr Wealthy’s life. The old man really is an ass. Gavin could have pushed his buttons during their first meeting by pointing out that there’s nothing wrong with families willing to work hard and having strong values; but that he questions those who exploit and abuse the working class.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why is it the good, faithful housewives are always married to the most asshole husbands, and vice versa? It's always a staple in these stories, practically a cliché. Honestly she's imprisoned in a boring marriage; Gavin is just setting her free. Even I can hardly call it cheating when Clement barely gives her attention anymore and treats it like a chore when he does. I doubt anyone would declare vows to be faithful to that if they knew exactly what they were in for ahead of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous