All Comments on 'Incest'

by Drexia

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
redcaddydaddy_1redcaddydaddy_1almost 6 years ago
WOW!

Wonderfully written & perfectly read- one of the best audio stories I've ever heard! Plus, you have a very sexy voice, & your pacing & emotion are spot-on! I loved every minute of it, & will hope for more- your talents are impressive...!

SakiaSakiaalmost 6 years ago
Really good

This was intense and so hot. The way you talk is a huge turn on. The audio editing is fantastic also.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Yes!

Mmm,too bad you don't have a brother in real life lol,if I were him and heard this audio I swear to god,you'll NEVER leave the bedroom!! Great job and even greater voice. Please make more....

AnthoneyBaughAnthoneyBaughalmost 6 years ago
Oh WOW!!!!

So hottt and very erotic!! The way you read it was part of its greatness. You fould sense the realness in your voice. Please make more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
!!!WOW!!!

I don't even like incest erotica, but FUCK, you made me cum so hard. Almost makes me wish I had a brother. Please, please keep going. I'm left wanting more of you and Ethan.

DrexiaDrexiaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Wow! Thank you everyone for the awesome feedback! You guys are the best. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Daddy an his girl's

Daddy's beautiful Twin daughter's suduce him to fuck them

As well as there hot little BFF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of my favorite stories in your page.

Do I have to tell about how much I loved your double voice interaction on this story?

P.S.: I've sent you some messages in your e-mail. Check them when you can, beautiful! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good job. You should do a mother and son audio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is awesome. Your voice got me so hot and hard and I loved the build up. Came so hard thinking of you. Made me wish you were my sister and I was tasting your sweet body. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!!

Came a lot. Please make more on incest. A fan of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

You sound like me and my brother when we do it in the morning and night time while mom and dad get it on before me and mom swap spots

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Sibling Audio Story

This has now become my favorite bro-sis audio story. Great attention to detail and pacing. I want to hear a reboot of these sibling characters, 20 years later. Talking about old times, then things progress from there. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

That's all I can say... Wow...

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dover 5 years ago

Exceptionally well written and performed!

happyhumper90happyhumper90about 5 years ago
Liked it

Thank you so much ;) I really enjoyed all the hard work you put into this making it so exceptional. Can't wait to explore all your other works, maybe even put a request some audio for an older sister fantasy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

More please

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 4 years ago
We need your siren’s voice

Please come back and give us more of your voice and these stories. We desperately need it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot DAMN!

This was my first audio on this site after many years of reading. Fuck, this is a hot story! I really enjoyed you overlaying your narration with your sound effects in the background. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to my room and think about this ;)

CrazzyWayzzCrazzyWayzzabout 4 years ago
Nice

Pretty Nice...Interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love your voice

mia_wallacemia_wallaceover 2 years ago

I orgasm every single time i listen to this... please come back! You have the most erotic voice i've ever heard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started listening to the audio stories on this site a few days ago. Referring to both said stories and the narrators' voices........

[Mister Rogers voice]

Can you say "embarrassment of riches", boys and girls?

I like it when you say "embarrassment of riches".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This reminds me of another woman who did stories remarkably like this. I wish the rest of her stories would appear here. She did one with a daddy fantasy that never failed to get me off. I’m pretty sure that was you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My sister is a 43 year old whore who sucks and fucks for money. I haven't fucked her yet but about a month ago she came to get money from me. She didn't have anything to give me. But she has something I want. So as I hugged her I reached down and slid my fingers into her ass crack. She was surprised, I told her it's ok nobody will know. She acted a bit nervous but as she went to walk away from me I reached my fingers into her crack again and she stood there for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully done. Your voice is lovely, not everyone can perform like this. Please continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, naughty hot sister. I wanted to fuck my sister since I started masterbating. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont know why i am so much addicted to the bro sis dirty relationship. I never har any practical experience but i am into incest porn and role plays for more than 10 years now. I met a girl who acted like my sister during the conversation and then i fucked her 3 times. Now she loves this bro sis hot relationship too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My niece is moving in with me and I want to fuck her soooooo bad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous