All Comments on 'Lilith's Story Ch. 01'

by RedGingerSnap

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Doesn't belong HERE!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Yes it does

Yes, this beautiful story of Lilith does belong here. Five Stars worth. Can't wait for the rest of her story.

RedGingerSnapRedGingerSnapalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for voting and the feedback. This is my first story and was unsure where to put it. There’s plenty of steamy romance so I figured it would go there for now. It may change for future submissions. I am currently working on chapter 2. I hope to have it up soon. Thanks for the love!

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

I only gave your story 3 stars because, for me, one-page stories are very difficult to get pulled into - there's just not enough there. I would have like to have seen some interaction between Lillith and Adam supporting the allegations Lillith made about him. And there seems to have been history between Lillith and Michael that would, I think, have been interesting also. If the story had been developed more (at least 3 pages), I would have given it more stars. I hope you continue to write as I think you will have success as a writer.

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

P.S. I forgot to say, but thanks for writing and posting this.

RedGingerSnapRedGingerSnapalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Please stay tuned. That was only chapter 1. Keep in mind as well that this is Lilith’s story from her own perspective. I may incorporate Adam in a future chapter but I feel that life is behind her for the most part. Thank you for the feedback though. I do appreciate it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous