All Comments on 'Family Friendly Ch. 03'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arrrrrggghhh!

Sorry; I can't stomach any more from this author! He needs to learn quite a few things. The first thing he needs to learn is how to use the various punctuation marks that the English language has, available - and how NOT to fill his writing with sentence fragments used as complete sentences.

The other thing he needs to learn is how to come up with a freaking PLOT for these miserable attempts at writing a story. So far - in three "chapters" (his term, not mine; I'd call them "scenes") I've failed to find one. It's not really a 'story' - because a story would have an actual plot.

I gave the author the benefit of the doubt for three installments - and then I went back and gave each of the submissions the single star that these pieces of dreck so richly deserve. Give me a story with an actual plot, and fully developed characters that you can CARE about, any day! I won't be bothering with reading anything else, by this pathetic excuse for an author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Baby making

Both of the sluts should get knocked up. Mom by son and daughter by daddy

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
STILL A 5 STAR STORY

REALLY WISH YOU COULD EDIT OUT THE dot dot dot's BEFORE SUBMISSION. THIS IS WHAT WE HEAR IF WE DON'T EDIT YOUR STORY BEFORE LOADING IT INTO A TEXT READER. EXAMPLE; "Fuck...you...fuck...my...little...girl.", "Fuck dot dot dot you dot dot dot fuck dot dot dot my dot dot dot little dot dot dot girl." YES, THIS IS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE IF WE DON'T EDIT OUT YOUR OVER USE OF PERIODS YOU USE AND FOR WHAT? EFFECT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: STILL A 5 STAR STORY

Ya know, your comments might be taken a little more serious IF YOU STOPPED SHOUTING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

Look, if I wanted great literature, I probably would not be at this site. What I want are hot, sexy stories and this series delivers. This series, especially the first and third stories are extremely erotic, enough so that the minor grammatical errors do not, in any way that is important to me, detract from the story. Well, the first paragraph of the first story where my children are not piranhas was a bit jarring. I hope this author continues to write stories as good as these have been and I hope he continues this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree

We speak English, mostly. We should write in English too.

Of course there will always be some out there who will throw 5 stars at a single sentence that simply says "...he rammed his engorged wee-wee into her tite possy untell he did fell his cement shute out". (oh yeah, that's fuckin hot)

Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation makes it much better reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More Please. Definitely mom and daughter together and mom teaching daughter to deepthroat dad.

MountainDewManMountainDewManalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who comments on my stories. I have only recently begun writing, and I do appreciate all comments; yes (dot dot dot) ALL comments.

I realize proper grammar is nice in written format, and yes I use an editor. However, I also recognize that 'speech' is not always proper grammar. I attempt, as best as possible, to inject 'normal speech patterns' when possible. To me, flow is as important to the story as anything. We all pause when speaking...at least I do.

As with anything, growth will always occur, I have made changes to some stories in format, but not to others. I will let readers decide which they prefer.

I write for passion, to express it and feel it. I am very glad so many like the stories, and yes there will be more.

Thank you everyone, my only wish, enjoy.

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story

Loved the story. I didn't find any of the grammar items distracting. Anons just love to complain about something they consumed for free...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Knock her up

As one who has done this with a family member there is nothing like watching your relatives belly swell up with you incest baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

All three chapters so fucking sucking hot, totally depraved and debauched, loved the tongue fucking daddy gave his daughter prior to the fuck was wonderful described. More and more of this please and soon, mother,son, daughter and father all fucklng and sucking together. I absolutely adore cunt in every way. Cunt lapping sex maniac, L anc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad to hear you will continue

I came here specifically to encourage you to continue family friendly. I cannot explain exactly why, but this series is hot. The grammar does not get in the way, this is the way people talk and think (except for telling us that the narrator's children are not carnivorous fish). It is just a mind set and attitude in this series that really is outstanding.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
please add more to this series

it's 5 stars all the way. its short - i usually like them longer - but its SOOOOOO SEXY!!!!

jwittjrjwittjralmost 6 years ago
Oh Yes More Please

So hot damn! Such a great start to a hot series. Please continue, cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would like to see if Dan gets Mindy pregnant. I find it a huge turn on when fathers get their daughters pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
M-o-o-o-o-o-o-m-m-m-m-m-m-y!!!!!!!

Needs to dive in to stop the conception of a Grandchild by an eighteen y/o. While she's on clean-up duty, Brother walks in to fill Mommy for Sis to clean up.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Don't Stop Now!****

Nice three part series could use a part 4. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

We need a chapter 4 and even 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

again more of this very good also time for the son to fuck his sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
KEEP GPING

Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

One more chapter where Mindy gets her wish of getting daddy's baby inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Don't

let mom or daughter get knocked up. I find that to be a GIANT turn off. To those that like it: do you think past the knocking up to what happens in the future?

By the way, I had a vasectomy at age 19.

PrinceBambiPrinceBambialmost 5 years ago
Family friendly indeed!

This really does need a few more parts. Brother and sister need to discover one another sexually. And then need all four family members to get together for an orgy. It would also be hot to have Mom and Dad invite the kids to join them at their regular swingers party.

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138over 4 years ago
Too Long

In reality a penis has an average length 5 to 7 inches.

Altho the story was very good I thought it was spoiled by the oversize.

Have read a few stories about monster cocks but it just gets to the stage of being ridiculous. 4

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
MORE!!!!

We NEED this story line to continue !!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

MY GOD, man

Get a fucking editor

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

I have to agree with a lot of your readers, your work would benefit so much from an editor, elevating from mediocre to really good, a sentence like this " His felt daughters' body convulsing in wave after wave of sheer pleasure." makes no sense at all.

It's a shame really, because your work has a lot of potential, as it is now it comes of as you are a sloppy writer in a rush.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More, please! This needs more chapters. 3s, 4s, and then parties!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous