All Comments on 'My Dad & Uncle Pt. 04: The Finale'

by AlexWrites

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
weirdo666weirdo666almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I loved it! Im not that much into watersports but you wrote it so well that I still enjoyed this series very much! I do wish either dad or Abe bottomed a few times as well, but you made up for that with Todd. More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon

That was awesome!!!! I have never followed a series on this site like this before. I came for the smut, stayed for the plot. Amazing job!!!!

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
Agree with Anon

I have to agree, I came for the smut, too, but the plot was awesome and well written. Hated to see it end!!

Pitbull86Pitbull86about 5 years ago
5 Stars

I'm not really into the whole BDSM thing but the writing and the hotly written sex scenes just made me come for more.

Hate to see it end though...

I'd love to see a prequel with Jack and Abe; how it all started and everything.

The_OblivionThe_Oblivionabout 5 years ago
Great!

Loved the stories although i wish the sex scenes were a bit longer! Other than that i have to agree that Abe and Jack need a prequel!

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Wishing there was more

I wish there were more chapters. I feel like I got the best of both worlds with this story. It had amazing smut plus a good storyline and you could see that they all cared for each other!!

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
Parts of it seemed rush

It is the last entry, so I get the fast-paced fucking, and I still enjoyed it. But it seemed that a lot of the escalation could have been drawn out a little more.

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

I loved this story!!! It was dirty and filthy and so sexy. I love a bear of a man unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything written like this for us hetro girls and if there is I can't seem to find it.

One little bug though it's "lay" not "lied, small i know and don't know why it irritated me, but I had to get it off my chest but I still loved this story. Thanks for a cracking read x

LeatherferbLeatherferbover 1 year ago

Dude!! Why have you not written other stories??? Get naked, grab a beer and get your ass in front of a laptop and amaze us with your skill. NOW!!! No FN excuses. You're amazing. Thanks for an amazing orgasm.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

Beautifully sexy, cock hardening, makes me want to be a true sissy bottom boi!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best!!! I’ve come so many times reading this series!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous