All Comments on 'Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 03'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
NiranaNiranaalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Really great! Please, more chapters soon!

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Nirana

What did you like about it ? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why such a long gap??

Nice one don’t make us wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
slut wife vidya

please continue "slut wife vidya" stories. Those are your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice story!

good to see you're back. do you have any plans to write more for the Rashida series?

NiranaNiranaalmost 6 years ago
Taiba and Shaheen's ass

Spanked boy, I like that he got to play with both his aunt's beautiful buttocks. I like the mixture of innocence and lust

4jeryguys4jeryguysalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Was worth the wait!!! But can't wait any longer!!! Waiting for the next update!!!

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. So far I plan to continue this series. Let me know what you exactly like about the story so far. The more comments, especially detailed, the more interested i am in continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'd be all over Shaheen's ass

Things I would like to see - secret lesbian relationship between aunts, getting lost in a stormy night, threesome in the rain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write further

The best story series I have read... Please write more in the series... I am waiting desperately

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Best ever series

You are a champ!

A suggestions from my side:

Pls somehow describe (in detail) assualts on Taiba & Shaheen's asses by labours in bus.

A request for Vidya's saga: Pls add a story of Mohan with Vidya.

& Pls don't make us wait too much for next update like we give up hope for any new update.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love this

Love the flirtatious tone and the teasing. Keep it wet, be it spit, cum, or pussy juices. Would especially love to see Shaheen lose control and play with her nephew's cum.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice Series

But I like your stories where you are subservient to your maids and their friends. The embarrassment and humiliation they subject you to is pretty heady stuff. I enjoy all your stories because you are a good writer and you have a naughty imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
thank you

Been waiting for this for long time,keep on going

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Hi all

Long gaps are necessary because real life gets in the way and also I don't post a story chapter until I feel I have got it JUST right.

Slut wife vidya is right now busy being slutty :-) When the story is ready it will be posted. Thanks for saying those are my best. I love Vidya too. Especially her butt.

I do plan to continue Rashida series. I love Rashida. She and Vidya are my favourite characters.

I love it when readers tell me what they like in a particular story and give me tips on what they want to see (for example more of Shaheen's ass). Stormy night and threesomes are of course in the picture, but lesbian relation? Let's see.

Some people have asked me if this story is real. Well, the aunts - Shaheen and Taiba - are real. The stories are just fantasy though. Remember, all adultery stories are that - a fantasy. Jerk off to it, masturbate to it, but don't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Saree fantasy

Can the aunts wear saree in the next part and the nephew seduces them while taking blouse and navel measurements?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep more and more chapters published

Was eagerly waiting for chapter 3, thanks, please reduce the time between releasing the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Up for more sequels!

This really, really...REALLY needs a sequel. It's hot, easily followed, moves in a nice pace, my interest was maintained through-out the story and it walks the line between realistic and erotica really well! While I have trouble imagining SHAHEEN's reaction in the end in real life but this opens a world of possibilities and opportunities about her relationship with NAWAZ, one thing is for sure you can surely develop a close and intimate relation with slow seduction and exposure between them ( for starters Shaheen teasing him while changing will be on the cards i know) , will be amazing to see her strict and conservative image getting shattered in Nawaz's mind in the next two weeks and her secrecies maintained till the end for everyone except nawaz will be a definite turn on too.

I would really like to see where it goes from here. really like your writing and the whole situation of this was great but I think you had a bit more scope for drama, emotion and depth; along with a ton of potential sexual situations; but you just swerved them all for instance with TAIBA. She could have been a lot less slutty, you could have developed the relationship between them a lot more before going for the eventual DESCRIPTIVE TALK which i don't want with Shaheen's character for sure..

But it just ended up such nicely and slowly with the build up. I can surely say this series of yours has been my all time favourite without any doubt. Please continue it till 8-9-10 chapters, take your time, patience is all i have for a masterpiece

All appreciation and regards !!!

Admirer neilwinger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bro quickly need a sequel bring 4th and 5th part together

Sequellllll

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue with your great work

I know taking a gap is necessary to build up a climax but taking long gaps might ruin the fun and the fantasy world of your fans !!

We really appreciate you taking time from your routine life and writing and sharing such beautiful and gripping fantasies !

Greeat work and keep doing it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOoking forward to more of the Aunties!

Thanks for your work so far! As someone else mentione the pacing is good - has me looking out for the continuations! Please continue with this quality, and soon!

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

thanks for all the comments. And thank you for the saree fantasy idea - it is part of the next chapter. I wanted to make Taiba more slutty - there is a back story which will be revealed later. Personally this is my favourite series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

please upload something new.... great going btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When is nxt part cuumming?

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

the more people comment, and give their ideas of what they want to see from the mamanis, or what they like so far, the quicker will the new stories cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best series ever

Commendable work ;

Would love to see Nawaz continue with his act of being innocent and seducing his aunts, while the aunts also acting innocent and going with the flow .

@spankedboy please upload the next part soon.

Can wait no more

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the love on this story.

Chap 4 is now published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for publishing new part... Great story... honestly speaking one of the best story so far.

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment. This series is also one of my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

When is Tabbie coming back.... Want her ass back in game..

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

Taiba will be back most likely CH 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lucky

Lucky boy to get such adorable women as mamani. expecting the stuffs between the boy and women will go a lil bit far especially with Shaheen and Taiba

spankedboyspankedboyabout 4 years agoAuthor

The boy is indeed lucky. While the story is fiction, it is based on some real character.

Massimo1605Massimo1605over 2 years ago

Come on yaar...I read all these chapters again and again...and like four months back I visited the website again to just check your update of the next chapter...please update the next chapter...I wanna know what happens to Taibee after all this...and With Nadia ofc

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Massimo1605 for the comment.

Not sure when I will get back to this story, tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When next part will come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1323 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...