All Comments on 'Don't Tread on Me'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

It was really a good read, I'd like so much you to write a book with some humiliation, (femdom) jokes and fun, a family of lamia and human? I'd not hesitate to buy it. I also think it'd be a success, there's a trend in the latest years of monster femdom girls.

You're really a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Hot, as were some of your Other Stories

Please write the details of the reverse rape harem. That was all really hot, kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring to read

Absolutely dreadful. It was nothing but "And then he did this. And then he did this. And then he did this. And then he did this." It was like I was reading a grocery list instead of a story about someone I'm supposed to believe is alive and has character. You give no justification for anything he does and just state his actions as though you're an observer stalking a guy and writing down a list of his actions. What prompted him to grab for his pants? Was he cold? Was he uncomfortable with his nudity? Did he think he'd need to run and you really just can't do that with your pants around your ankles? And what prompted him to peer around the corner as opposed to literally any other action? Did he hear something? Did he observe his surroundings and realize there was no other direction to go?

And why did he pick that clearing to make camp in? Was the ground clear of debris? Did he hear a stream nearby, meaning he had easy access to water? Was this perhaps a place he had visited before and knew he would be safe here? And the way you described the clearing was disappointing; all we know is that it's a clearing. Nothing about the trees, the brush, the sounds of insects, the way it's illuminated by the moon; NOTHING.

I, the reader, know absolutely nothing about this character from the get-go, and I know even less about his environment. For FUCK'S SAKE, Myrph, TELL ME SOMETHING. Anything! Literally anything more than NOTHING AT ALL! You're a terrible writer and I'm incredibly disappointed that so many people praise your work. And even if you ever bother to read this, you won't take a single word into consideration because I'm being mean to you when I say them. You'll keep blandly listing actions like a bored substitute school teacher doing a roll-call and literally nothing will EVER change. Have fun being mediocre.

MyrphMyrphover 5 years agoAuthor
Well, I appreciate honesty

While yes, you are very blunt in your criticism but I find it pointless to disregard your comment simply because of how you phrased it. Yes, this story did need more detail. I don't really give my characters too much depth because the main protagonist is meant to be a substitute for the reader. As far as calling me a terrible writer and mediocre? Good try but I have tougher skin than that. Thank though for bringing my lack of environmental details to my attention.

FutaHaremKing999FutaHaremKing999over 5 years ago
Beautifully Lewd!

Kudos! 10/10 Can't wait to c a sequel (if you feel like making one, that is. You don't have to) and it should definitely have a reverse gangbang/gangrape, with those many dominant lamia over that cute submissive male human! Wonder what would happen if they suddenly turned futa? Maybe they would screw his tight anal passages while having him deepthroat all of their tails, a few at a time!!! Just an idea...

MyrphMyrphalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Original_Aramis

Thank you, you are too kind. When it comes to bad reviews, I do try to listen and improve my writing style such as adding more detail to characters and situations. Thank you again and I'm glad you enjoyed the tale.

silthicetheseductivesilthicetheseductivealmost 4 years ago
I want more

More of these snakewoman fantasies. I need them to satisfy me~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome read dude! I love that you do longer and shorter stories, I don't know what that bored guy is on about. ✌️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Good story.

Not trying to be a smart ass but thought the word grinded should be replaced with the word, ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous