All Comments on 'Tunnel Rat 'Robin''

by Dale Jane Henparty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
F'd Up

That was an f'd up story about an f'd up war. 5*

MackBobMackBobalmost 6 years ago
Laughing

All the way to the bank!

Kitist02Kitist02about 5 years ago
You got it!

I served in Germany with two former tunnel rats, and they were definitely people that I'd want with me when the shit hit the fan.

We had maybe 20% 'Nam vets, mostly REMFs, in my unit, and maybe 20% of those were combat arms of one sort or another. Our two tunnel rats were treated as honored guests by the CA guys. Our battalion CO really hadn't a clue as to how to deal with these guys. I think just the CAs alone scared him half to death.

Kitist02Kitist02about 5 years ago
Dreams...

And now I'll go dig out the Ambien and try to get some sleep, hopefully without nightmares.

I should know better than to keep reading things like this once I realize what they are about, but I'm always curious about how another author handles such a loaded topic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDale Jane Henparty@Dale Jane Henparty
112 Followers
I am a ‘Mature,’ by Literotica’s definition; I am living with a nasty thinking writer captured inside of me. The writer is mentally female and can create straight and special stories. She was named ‘Dale Jane Hen-Party’ by my family for three seasons when I was twelve years o...

story TAGS