All Comments on 'Jay and Priya Ch. 01'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

What would I not give To be fucking and sucking Priya, she plays a big part in my fantasy’s along with the other gorgeous cunts in the emmerdale soap. More and more of priya and jay and maybe even a gang bang. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Enjoy brother and sister stories where they really care for each other

Hope they will continue the tender love and affection

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story

This is one of the best incest stories ever that i've read. The chemistry between them, the ease with which she puts her nipple in his mouth & he flicks a little casually, is superhot. I would have loved to see much more happen here. More than the sex, the foreplay would have been hotter with your writing. Why didn't you write further parts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. I have six younger sisters and have fucked them all from time to time. The hottest is the youngest, she is permanently red hot horny. We sex it up and fuck each other’s brains out most days. Some times one or two of the others will join in. Absolutely loved this story, but would love for you to use the word cunt a lot. Their cunt is what all women have between their legs, and I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, just love to eat cunt while fucking another and getting drunk on cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
374 Followers
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES