All Comments on 'A Good Deed's Desserts'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlinaXAlinaXalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm sure I wrote Deserts during the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But desserts are delicious!

And sweet!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 6 years agoAuthor

That's true... :-)

And it's a rare example of an acceptable misspelling, so why not.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago

You did desert us and poor Katie. Did she get Mrs Carter's ass? Did she have Tasha? Did she have Miss Henry again? The day's not over!

Great little fantasy.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I sneaked this one in just before the contest deadline. There's definitely scope for a sequel... :-)

nightjacknightjackalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The potential for a series isplain to see.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 6 years agoAuthor

I'm happy you enjoyed it - thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Very kinky, erotic and funny story, with a pretty creative and fun premise. When I started reading the story, I truly didn't expect that plot development. You described your surprise, trepidation and newfound lust really well. To suddenly grow a dick, and become unable to keep your clothes on... you really made the best out of that situation. The way you captured the sexual tension between you and your teacher was so intense. I didn't expect you to fuck Tasha's mom though LOL. So nasty. The last line is a killer. My favorite part was: "I could stand it no longer. I tore her shirt open, and pushed her bra up over her breasts. "I want you," I said, and bent to suck on a nipple. She moaned with lust under this assault, stroking my cock with one hand while I alternated between her breasts, teasing and licking their swollen tips.

Until she pushed me away. "Too sensitive," she said. "Stop." Instead, she dropped to her knees to take my dick into her mouth, sucking fiercely on the head before descending the shaft.

She was so good at it! She stroked the shaft with one hand while progressively taking more of it into her mouth, even into her tight throat, all the while using her tongue and lips expertly. I was in heaven - and hell, because it was too good, too intense, and despite trying to hold back I lasted less than a minute.

Reflexively I grabbed her head to keep her there as I stiffened between her lips, and cried out in ecstasy as my cum burst forth, filling her mouth. She pushed me away, gasping for breath, as more creamy cum spurted out, splashing against her face and breasts.

"I'm sorry!" I cried. "I couldn't help it!"

She laughed and took me in her mouth again, sucking gently and licking me clean until my climax was over. "Just warn me, next time," she said."

Smoking hot. Keep up the great work, you are pretty talented. Your stories always turn me on.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

Yes, I had fun writing this. It was for one of the Nude Day competitions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2803 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...