All Comments on 'Thumbs Down Ch. 1'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
revenge

it was good but please write some more i want to know how she gets whats coming to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
disbelief

I cannot believe there is only one public comment.

The idea isn't original but how many are? The author is a very good storyteller and deserves far better support. Please keep submitting, Charley. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why not be honest

I've read many of your stories and think you write very well, but this story confuses me. Why doesn't he just confront her with the pictures he has seen instead of beating around the bush?

60 year old George

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS IN WAR AND BATTLES

INCOMING. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AS IN THE GLAD-HE-ATE-HER DAYS

the lions are roaring TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I presume

the photos will be the revenge - primarily against the two senior partners. I hope he divorces her and gets: custody of the kids, the house, child support, and (perhaps) alimony. That would be nice revenge - along with ruining the senior partners's marriages.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TOO MANY CHANCES

leaving too many choices, none that benefits you. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Kind of a wimp

But good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!!

Your a weak, sick fucker!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful....

He has absolute knowledge and prove his wife is going to fucking around with her two bosses for months on end. She ignores her own kids anf refuse to spend time at home. When he finally confronts his cunt whore cheating wife.... She denies anything with her two bosses and she denies it two more times....

So what does the husband do? He give her another 24 hours to come clean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
remember

Author has stated how FORCEFUL RON'S PERSONALITY IS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It’s a good start, I’m looking forward to reading more.

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100over 5 years ago
No chance in hell

She wouldn't even get the chance to confess. I'd kick her ass out and file for a divorce immediately.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I know it won't make any odds

This story is 17 years old and the author hasn't modified his account for 14 years, but....

it is the 2nd story of his I have read and you do not extract revenge, you exact it. Though give it time and enough people getting it wrong and I'm sure it will become correct. Sorry, just a little bug bear and I feel so much better now :/

Anyway, reasonable start, let's see where this ride takes us.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lying

Christie is not only cheating, but lying about it too. Time to light a fire and toast some ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Where's the rest of it! What's the plan...what a wimp!

If you're going to leave a story open like this...STOP WRITING! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF??

He finds his wife fucking two men on the internet and he doesn't want to do anything rash?? I don't think so!!

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Who?

Who in their right mind would want to save a marriage to a woman that has become a slut with pictures on the net????

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good story, some bad stuff is going to go down. She should have confessed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Everything changed about two years ago, as Christy began spending more and more time at the office. It eventually got to the point where she would come home very late almost every night, and she spent the better part of many weekends there. "

End of story. Any husband that would allow this is not worth writing about.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re gfrh

Who in their right mind would would want to save a their marriage so the slut with pictures on the net would remain mother of their children, influencing everything they do.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not sure how you saw this was a marriage worth saving at all?

Even though this is old other writers might read these, and quite honestly if it were one boss and not every fucking day including weekends, maybe thered be a marriage to save. But like most writers they cant reign in their disdain for women and almost always take them way over the top, and quite frankly its annoying even 20 years later.

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

I didn’t notice how old this story was until he mentioned copying the pictures to a floppy disc. Good old days.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

So … He thought it was a “good” idea to telegraph his stories ntentions for divorce and revenge to a high powered law firm? Seriously??

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm with the others: there isn't much to save in this marriage. But this is just a story, right? And, identifying with the MC, Rich, I'm pissed - so well done! Just hoping in the next chapter that he/Rich really will go through with torching her and the scum she works with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous