All Comments on 'Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 06'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Noooooo

Please, an epilogue where he knocks up the daughters too!

HCMCnovelsHCMCnovelsalmost 6 years ago
To previous commenter

Why just an epilogue? I was hoping for another series, like how Hetup did for the bad teacher series and the bad teacher living together series.

5* loved the story and hope for more, but even if you do post an unrelated new series next I’ll still definitely give it a try!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who

Who takes over the company? Who oppose? Do the jops stay in China or come back to the neighborhood?

Good story over all. Feel like it needs a better wrap up.

Respectfully,

Shadowfort

P.S. can't access my account to put my name into the header.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always love your stories

Hetup - I love reading your stories they are hot and explore scenarios in detail. Hopefully, a new series develops like the"Douglas Women". I found it interesting that the mother developed such a strong romantic bond with Gavin.

castrostucastrostualmost 6 years ago

HETUP - Your stories are brilliant and I find myself addicted to your epilogues, so I read all the way to the end of the series in one go.

Anyway fantastic work and please carry on.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
Needs an epilog

The widow Abigail assumes control of the company.. Tanner Walker is rehired as the company's new Chief Operating Officer. The China plan is scrapped and the laid off workers return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pfui

Asshole End. Bastard Author

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 6 years ago
5☆s

Excellent story. The bastard got what he deserved.

I would like to see an epilogue, or better yet a spinoff (like ' bad teacher'), as I personally believe that there is more to this story yet. Answering questions about company, jobs, college, marriage, pregnancies, etc...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I tried to like this story

While the sex scenes were well choreographed and written I feel conflicted about the story. In the process of "getting even with his enemy", a man who does not even know who he is the MC managed to destroy all three of the women's lives two of those lives were most definitely innocent in everything. If he had just seduced the wife I think that would have been a much more cogent story as she may have played a small part in the destruction of his family unit. Just some thoughts

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Normally I side with the cheated on husband

But, Clement was so evil, he deserved what he got. Now his wife will be majority stock holder and can reverse the lay-offs and cancel the Chinese deal. It's funny that Hetup made him a Republican when it is the Republicans that are fighting to keep jobs here after the Democrats allowed millions of American jobs to go off shore. Shouldn't have brought politics into it. I had to reduce my vote because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely sublime

This was well written and very satisfactory. The author is clearly a genius and should be held in the highest literary regard. I could literally feel the injustice invoked by clement and also the lust provoked from his wife and daughters. Would love to read more from HETUP

rawhidesmithrawhidesmithover 4 years ago
Good Story!

Well written, but no three women, especially two sisters and mom. are going to be in a relationship with the same guy without some level of deception. The end could have been explored a bit more. To fast for me. Loved reading it and will look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Add a Ch 7

Kindly consider an update on how the 4 of them are coming along.

Very interested to finding out if Abigail was impregnated by Gavin.

Wonderful storyline..... Trusting you will give your readers a Ch. 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 7

Chapter 7 with some more impregnation or pregnant sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need at a chapter 7!

Don’t leave us hanging!

Lol

Girls take her company with Gavin calling all the shots behind the scenes

Abgail discovers she is pregnant

All 4 live together

Ho does he marry to give the impression of respectability????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NEEED MORE PLEASEE

Love your stories need more of this one, moving to san diego, and bad teacher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Have you retired?

It's been a long time since you added to your body of work....probably the best I have ever read.

Holyknight69Holyknight69about 3 years ago

Are you planning to writer chapter or an epilogue? You should. This was a great story and having closure would make it great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In real life, Gavin moves on, and their story eventually gets out, and then the three women are left frustrated and no one wants the sluts, and they would always be cheaters anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course, all three women get pregnant, and there will be three bastards, as Gavin moves on with his life. The women get nothing from hubby/father's estate, as he was wise to their ways, had already had sophisticated camera/video systems installed, and had already moved all his assets including the mansion and properties and his company ownership into various trusts, made his sister and brother trustees, cancelled most credit cards, and reduced others, and gave them just enough monthly money to avoid homeless status. Dickhead Gavin met his come-uppance one night when some Hoodies took a baseball bat to his knees, hands and shoulders, and broke his dick and crushed his balls. Karma.

WeezyfWeezyfalmost 3 years ago

Its alot about Gavin seducing and taking them but after he has them its really repetitive, maybe sometime the girls will spoil him with gifts/massages/spa treatments /bdsm/ kinky sexy lingery/ piercings/tatts or other fun stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a hot read....A bit repetitive, but it is steamy repetition lol. I hope there is a follow-up series one day. I'd love to see how the foursome proceeds. Gavin deserved his revenge and got it, but I also think he grew to care (dare I say love?) the women. It didn't start that way, but definitely flowed that direction, particularly in the final chapter. Especially with Abigail, and to a bit lesser of an extent, Catherine (it felt like pure lust only with Tiffany). I could see them all living in one big mansion, Gavin marries Catherine to tie himself into the family as the new patriarch, takes over the business and repeatedly impregnates the Douglas women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After this many years since this was posted, I doubt it will happen, but I can see a place for a fairytale happy ending.

I'd like to have seen Gavin realize that, revenge or not... justified to some questionable degree or not, he and they are in the situation they're in.

He would take responsibility and be the man/dom/loving boyfriend/loving husband and eventually patriarch that they need him to be.

I agree with the poster below, an epilogue is in order (if not a whole second series)

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gavin got what he wanted, his revenge on Douglas as well as getting even. The bonus was he also got all three of the Douglas women. Abigail was all ready going to divorce Douglas and the daughters were in agreement with Abigail. The timing could not have been any better when Douglas had the heart attack as it took away the inevitable divorce fight to just the reading of the will. Nothing else to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree this story needs to be wrapped up. Maybe Gavin married a knocked up Abigail and makes the other two pregnant. He takes over the old man's business and runs them the right way. One guy could not live more happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh boy that was good stuff. Great smashing. Loved it. Hot mom, 2 sisters, sharing the stud guy. Yep, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I generally have reservations about a cuck tale. There's eroticism in a woman being able to throw away her life for baser pleasures and generally in real life it's not worth it. You don't have people who still have that deep love at their gold anniversary if you live in a world centered around eroticism. I have a hard time with them and I generally avoid them, because they are poisonous to my soul. But in this you gave license to have the tale. Hubby was neglectful not a dutiful husband that just didn't measure up.

I have a couple complaints. I like a more narrative driven story. You're not particularly good at writing sex scenes. Even the role play was them role playing what they are actually doing. There's an author who is good at writing ChancesAre. I'd check them out. They do a good job at having a story over 50% sex and have it be good.

The portrayal of the father is silly at times. Calculating is generally a good thing. I have changed things about me to become more friendly. I will often laugh a little too hard at jokes, readily smile, and introduce myself by my nickname among other things to be more friendly. There is not much of me that is not deliberate. It's not fake, I view building connections and making people feel valued as important and it doesn't come without reciprocity and me calculating where they fit in and how I can make their life better. But I'm incredibly calculating.

SemasswoodSemasswoodover 1 year ago

Would like to see one for chapter set about 10 years later. Gavin and Abigail raising 2 or 3 more kids, Tiffany and Catherine still pry of his harem. And Gavin taking over Clement’s business empire…

It was a fun read

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ਸ਼ਰਮ ਓਂ ਤੈਅ ਕਾਪੀਰਾਈਟ ਰਾਇਟਰ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars.

There is always some twit, I’m talking about you anonymous (right before Semasswood), who, while unable to produce on his own, still feels entitled to criticize wonderful work. Great story! Wonderful conclusion! Top drawer product!

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

Thanks for this easy to read story. The premise of this story is great & for the most part very enjoyable. I do have some quibbles with some of the editing and grammar which at times was quite off putting & there were numerous instances especially towards the end where incorrect choice of words ruined the flow & logic of the scenes. I really enjoyed the earlier chapters more than the final few. Initially the sex scenes were hot & inventive but towards the end they became too predictable for such a talented writer. I did smile a bit at the end though as I recalled the old adage that when you die you can’t take it with you. So it wasn’t just a story about revenge/pay back but I liked them fact that Clement who had spent all his time acquiring wealth didn’t get to spend it and in neglecting his sexy wife lost a second time. Oh dear, he probably could have read that in a Chinese fortune cookie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

CAN YOU ADD 1 LAST CHAPTER WITH THE PREGNACIES AND GAVIN WILL HE MOVE IN WITH THEM

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The ending was a bit of a let down. He died of a heart attack not really knowing the full scale of what the revenge was. Kind of pitiful after all that build up. A few days later they'll all be back sucking and fucking as if nothing happened but the revenge would never be as sweet as it could have been. I'd be pissed if he just dropped dead like that after all that prep work to be honest. Kind of feels like a copout just to wrap the series up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This really needs one more chapter or at least an epilog.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Revenge fizzled out like a wet fart. He barely got to see it after all. His wife and daughters working with Gavin to expose his dirty business dealings so he couldn't do shit in a divorce would have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous