All Comments on 'Hypnotized to Try a Gloryhole'

by rand0m

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hypnosos

Hypnosis can be dangerous to the weak minded. One should try to listen in little chunks before submitting to the full track of the recording, to be on the safe side. You never know what subliminal messages may get embedded into your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A beautiful mind

Passion and your quest for its liquid form sounds so hot. I too have jacked off as you describe filling my mouth and covering my face while thinking of it really happening!

MrJimJimMrJimJimover 5 years ago
Same!

I also followed hypnosis but mine was given to me by my gf and my bf. Over time I started doing different things but I couldn't stop myself. She can now say some words and I will suck any dick in front of me. At first I was horrified but now I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Great story i wish i could hypnotise someone to do that to me and then hypnotise them to let me do that to them. Sucking on a fat juicy cock is a bucket list item I've had for awhile. Wish it came true though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a great experience

What a Great experience.

I got so hard from reading this story, i never got the chance to suck someone but that is something i have been fantasizing for long time, in the meanwhile i also taste my own cum using edging technique.

I wish one day i will be able to find someone to swap blowin with just like you did...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The video?

I wish you could post the link or title! My favorite has recently disappeared!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I had a gloryhole near me but in the past few years they all closed now I wanted to suck dick there are non in Kansas City any more I wish I had some dicks to suck now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story—I have put my legs over my head and have eaten my cum, sometimes I spit and sometimes I do swallow—-I love the swallow days. Have never tried a GH, but may have to look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I had a gloryhole near me I’d suck cock all the time or even a friend that would let me suck him whenever I wanted I’m in Kansas City and I love cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hypnosis is such a turn on specifically for the fact that you don't know where it will take you. A year from now, I might cum home from work to my wife with 3 loads of cum in my ass from the local glory hole because hypno helped me do what I really want - to be a sissy cumwhore anal faggot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot story! When I was 12 I read a story about a guy stroking and shooting into his own mouth and gave it a try, putting my legs over my head and getting my cock a few inches from my eager mouth. As a horny teenager, I ended cumming into my mouth most nights rather than make a mess in bed and never really had the aversion to eating my cum many guys describe. It was natural to eat my cum from my girlfriends' pussies and later my wife's freshly fucked pussy and they all indulged me by "making" me eat my cum while they watched. Oddly, though I love the taste of cum, I only sucked two other guys to orgasm ever. Very hot experiences! I continue to eat my cum as often as I masturbate or have sex. I find eating my cum to be highly energizing and provides a jazzed feeling for hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrand0m@rand0m
37 Followers
Not a writer of any sort. Just a guy that likes to share his experiences from time to time. I love getting feedback and discussing with like minded individuals. Feel free to send me a message/email.