All Comments on 'Earning His Wings'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Once again

An excellent contribution from Ann Douglas. As usual, flowing smoothly and logically. There are a couple of authors who do Mature well, and Anne does young man with mature lady better than most.

Nice story, very readable.

Lue

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago

1967! 51 Years ago!

I greatly enjoyed this beautiful story of a young man's experience with a mature woman.

Robert Davidson. aka Robertodavo.

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A lovely story!

Well written as always! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think I love you

But then... I've told you that before. I grew up during WWII, and you captured some of what I experienced. Um, did I tell you that I love you Ann Douglas?

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
A delightful romp

through a change in scene and a different sort of adventure. The situation is set up well, the details offered fill out the scene (and don't confuse), and the characters react in ways I can certainly believe.

kalodinkalodinover 5 years ago
A True Talent and Generous Too

Miss Ann, You are the master of the Mature genre. Although I am elderly now the category is my favorite, particularly women of Peggy’s vintage (and older) with much younger men. It is so generous of you to share your talent and boundless imagination with us. Kal

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delightful

Thank you for a wonderful story of a mature woman sharing with a youth the delights of growing up. Too bad the social mores frown on such things, Its much more of a patient learning experience that the awkward groping and embarrassment of two youths learning together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Gem!

Once again you have taken the old familiar plot and infused it with new life. Your characters have their own stories and that's why I read everything you write!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

One comment. 38 inch chest means NOTHING. She could be a 38 A, B, C, D, or higher...Cup size is tit size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

Thank you for this little gem,

from a fan.

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stellar

Ms. Douglas is one of the finest writers on this site.

When she posts a story it goes beyond erotic, it is always well written and has a good storyline.

Thank you for your contributions.

Brian6588Brian6588over 5 years ago
Great story

Anne you have a great skill for telling a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Usually don't read this category........

but the positive reviews made me take a chance on reading this author the first time. Pleasantly surprised at the quality of writing and story telling. Going to take the time to check out her other stories. Thanks for the entertaining read. (signed ML) 5*

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Another

Another excellent story from a wonderful writer. Five Stars, and thank you for it.

sj_53sj_53over 5 years ago
Any young man's dream

A wonderful story told by an experienced storyteller, who I'm sure knows what she's talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ann Fan

Ann as always I love your stories. Please keep them up, as I a, fan... Mister J

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing

Thank you for your good and hard work, in this readers opinion. You set a high standard. Others have probably said it better, but you have definitely, earned your wings.

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My Uncle Roger

was one of those yanks. He was a fighter plane mechanic in England during the war, and had a big box of photos of the time and place, and good stories. This is a lovely story you've written. And speaking of photos and darkrooms, I remember as a high school kid in the late 50's I used to read camera magazines and remember ads for pre-exposed film in cartridges for developing and printing at home. Sending porn through the mail was a federal offense here in the US then, and this was a work around. Different world back then, for certain!

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 5 years agoAuthor
American Soldiers in England

My own Dad was stationed there during the war and some of the stories he told when we were kids helped inspire this story.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

I'm so glad you're here when I get tired of the other attempts at writing. There are some very talented authors here of which you are one. Sadly, many readers don't seem to understand this. Thanks for your talent.

kalodinkalodinalmost 5 years ago
Ann What A Writer You Are!

Exquisite tale, what an imagination! Superb writing. The adolescent in me is completely swept away by your mature stories.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
A Master Storyteller You Are*****

What great entertainment your stories are. Thanks for sharing.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Omg!!

An amazing story!!Had me aroused & hard the whole way through....I especially liked the thick full bush reference and Chris reminiscing about his sister BUT it was definately all about Peggy wasn't it lol,loved how she talk him....So deliciously written. 🙌🏽

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Oh My....

I 100% agree with @luedon.I also search thouroghly for good stories(older woman/younger men but when I found out about you.My god!! Their amazingly written,highly erotic and literally gave me countless fantasies of being the young man in ALL of your Mature story Sec. lol, the bedsprings kept squeaking just about every night while reading them. Thank you for that.🙌🏽

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago

Wonderfully written. Nice build up to the sex scenes. Well done.

delhootersdelhootersalmost 4 years ago
A very enjoyable, well written story!

My first read of this type of theme and I think I would enjoy a few more examples of your work.

TassieTykeTassieTykeover 2 years ago

Left England in'94, one of the things I really miss is my 'Bangers' ( sausage ), no one does them like the English, and that's with 43 Countries worth of experience. Tipping the Velvet is new to even my command of the English language, great expression, great writing as always, Thanks Ann.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Having been born slightly prior to Pearl, I appreciated this tale of past & present sexuality. Reinforced by 20+ years service upon the US Army made it twice as enjoyable. Thanks for an pleasurable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful...seamlessly joined together, plotted, real, human. As I've gotten into the further reaches of age I've realized that there is a special something about women. It is captured in the profile of Peggy.

My father was a WW2 vet and professional soldier, bombardier, Mediterranean theater, 66 missions when he only needed to do 40.

From late 1955 to late 1958 we were stationed in Norfolk England at a RAF base used during the War. I lived in an English village for a year, went to an English school, a former American military Air Force hospital used during the War, for a year. I slowly developed an appreciation for the amazing Brits. I wish I had 'known' Peggy then.

You, Miss Ann, are a fine writer. Thank you for the indescribable feeling I got from this moving piece of work. Like Peggy, I went back in time.

theatre

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another emotionally brilliant tour de force by Ann Douglas. Bravo!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

A beautiful story, sex or no. The gal's age doesn't strike this 3 times married grizzled geezer as being beyond a sexual life so I'm with the kid - I'd do her in a heartbeat. Of course, if wasn't for my tongue she would be left unsatisfied and grouchy toward the Yanks! Thanks for the story but its my first by you so I'm on to read more ......

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Living as a (continental) foreigner in the UK for almost two decades I must make Ann a huge compliment. You got the true Englishness in a wonderful story. Congratulations. I would have given it a "6" instead of the allowed maximum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A truly delightful short story. Thanks

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind10 months ago

Native Brit here. I thought you caught the time and place beautifully. Loved the Avengers throwaway reference. Emma Peel was a fox😁

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story Ann. Five Stars here. As we've discussed before, you know my fascination of sex with older women since I was a teenager back in the early '50's. Being 16 years old I'd been with young girls (blow jobs, etc.), but nothing satisfactory. One night our 36 year-old neighbor picked me up in her new 1956 Plymouth and took me to a drive-in theater (Old Yellow was playing) and parked on the back row and I experienced the best sex of my life. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anther excellent story. That’s 12 of your stories I read today and I’m Ann Douglas storied out. Thank you for a fun day.

Bluefox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...