All Comments on 'Nothing As Cold As Ashes'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
A guilty giggle

I can't help it. I have the same reaction to the violence in a Quentin Tarrantino over the top scene. So sue me! Gratuitous base level satisfaction. Kinda like eating a ballpark hotdog. Don't think about what's in there. Just dig in and enjoy. Thanks. It was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are women constantly cranking out babies in Costa Rican prisons? Is this a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😀😁😂😃😄

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Darune

Nice clichie story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heidi was my age single and sterile.

I about cracked up on that one. This author wrote this to piss off a certain type of reader, who roam this category. Well done. Mission accomplished. Five Stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
SJ

Joe, as you guys say about us BTB lover's complaining about swinging and cuck stories. You were warned, you didn't have to read it.

bioman57bioman57over 5 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed ur story. The lead was developed and I understand him and his feeling. Only item in the negative is I did not feel his rage. That needed a bit more work..No matter, thank you for the story

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THAT WAS A VERY DEADLY BTB

but remember 10 years and she may come back with an attitude, TK U MLJ LV NV

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
As advertised

This was a BTB story.

Protagonist burned the bitch... AND the bastard who didn't see him as the genuine threat he was.

He kept his money and his (... really his?) kids and no one he still loved suffered any negative repercussions from his actions.

Meanwhile, his ex and her paramour are essentially in hell.

Lord knows what those two degenerates will be up to when they get out, if they manage to survive their decade-long incarceration in Costa Rica... actually, such a premise has a genuine chance to become an even better story! 'Wouldn't mind reading such a continuation.

But, as it stands... the author delivered on his promises. Kudos for that.

If you didn't like ashes, you probably shouldn't have come close to this fire. ★★★★

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Interesting if they come back in 10 years

They take Ted's kids and Heidi. He's told to go back and confess his crime and the names of everyone involved or the wife and kids will all die very slow, painful deaths. Ted confesses, but no one cares, no one wants to look bad. He gets a letter saying "Oh well, since you didn't suffer, guess they'll have to." He tells the police, but no one will really help. He doesn't know where they are, if they're even alive, or what to do.

Ted goes back and pretends to sell drugs, so that he gets arrested and gets the same penalty. In jail he gets a note . . . "Nice try, but maybe a little too little, a little too late. We'll let you know for sure in 10 years."

When you burn somebody, it's best to make sure the fire doesn't spread back to you. Good news though, Heidi is unharmed as are the kids. She and Crystal get together and raise them and have a wonderful happy life. He gets out, and is overjoyed to find everyone alive and happy, but disappointed that none of his kids want to have anything to do with him.

At least, that's what I heard happened.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Make The Rubble Bounce

First you bombard the target to rubble, then you make the rubble bounce!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Burned the bitch and her bugger

Enjoyable if stark btb flash. As has already been pointed out, he had a solid trust fund payout from his dead mum at 25, which he didn’t totally spend, hence the seed money for his set up. After the divorce, he would have had to put on deposit the bitch's share of the marital assets. However, he still gets another payout at 35, which gives him the means to either keep an eye on her movements and attentions, or he can set her up to fall foul of the law again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun read! thanks ;)

I was beginning to lose hope for the LW category, now days you may as well call the Category "Loving Cockhold".

Thankfully, very now & then, a story like this comes along to remind me that all is not lost... thanks again:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short and sour!

Got a few chuckles out of me. No moralizing Bang you're dead!

A one-pager was just the right length. Smiley face stickers added a little spice.

To all the stupidest out there, the word is cuckold. It's derived from cuckoo. The bird lays its eggs in other bird's nests. It has nothing to do with the word cock or the word hold.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OH WHAT A CLICHE`

HA,Ha, ha,ha.......

😁

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All cheaters should be framed and sent to foreign prisons.

The lying bastards! 5 *s and 😁😁😁 for making the husband a sanctimonious, lying, vengeful miserable bastard that loved smiley faces! So do I!

AMerryman (the real one. My anonymous account has been hacked by some clown claiming to be me. I always leave a score and love a good cuck story!)

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Re: Interesting if they come back in 10 years

I know you tried, c24j... but that's one piss-poor follow-up.

Sorry, but, next time, try harder or don't try at all.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

absolutely brilliant, Your a devious mother fucker. 5 stars

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmm

Got to love a little humor with a good BTB story, 5*****

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Nice Fantasy Trip

It sounds as if Heidi really got lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fun for what it was. An over the top BTB flash story. Got a chuckle out of it. Thanks for sharing.

Cog

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Well Done BTB

You told and Telled the story. She said she liked being treated like a Whore now she get's to live it 24/7 365 x 10years. Fantasy Land. I would also like to see what becomes of them after 10 years. Do they try to find him and the kids or do they go with what they learned behind bar's BJ's and Baby Making.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
AWESOME And Wowee

UN-FUCKEN-BELIEVEABLE! A real classy B.T.B. Story!..... Be Careful Who's Wife Your Poking!......Thanks ★★★★★ WOOF!

Blkman53Blkman53over 5 years ago
5 stars

Loved it! More!

cpetecpeteover 5 years ago
fun fast tale

Good read

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@c24j

Bizarre reply.

So because your sequel was as outrage as its predecessor, that makes it automatically just as good a story?

Doesn't make much sense...

In any case, sure, your follow-up is as fictional as moreandmore's original premise...

Still doesn't make good read. At all.

You tried to provide your own, personal take on an epilogue.

I thought it was terrible.

You seemed to disagree.

Let's leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
c24j is laughable, yet consistent

c24j always defends the cheating wife... always. I suspect she got her cheating butt kicked in an ugly divorce and now hates all men who not only defend themselves, but hand out consequences to the cheating ho.

Now a bandwagon feminist, she considers it her duty to troll the LW stories, insisting the cheating wife is really a good person who's treated poorly, and then blames the husband for everything. So just ignore c24j, her sad existence is punishment enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Massive respect

For husband.

oldwayneoldwayneover 5 years ago
Five Stars!

Outstanding! Torchthebitch forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made Me Laugh

The author was right, it was cliche riddled, but it was still a good story. A little silly in some places, but entertaining.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Hooraugh!

moreandmore

Dude...even though this was a flash and somewhat over-the-top tale, to me you fuckin' aced it! I really needed a good belly laugh and I have you to thank. Keep 'em comin' !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Burn the bitch - ONE TIME!

Doesn't matter whether this was predictable. I liked it. Some people try to make it look and read like art. This is it. Wam Bam thank you Mam! 4-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't know...

If people taped other peoples' conversations routinely, half of the population would be serving time for cocaine trafficking...OH WAIT, that's what conservatives do to non-whites. Carryon bitches!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Again

Once again, a classic flash BTB. Any bastard named Reggie needs to burn.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 4 years ago
I loved it!

BURN THE BITCH FOREVER!

266xxyz266xxyzabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Truely loved the revenge! Never got to get any...yet... In my case...Hope springs eternal...

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Walmart

Having been in many small town WalMarts, I would think anyone managing one of those zoos would have to be pretty tough. Great revwnge, great story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
LOL!!!

Awesome!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Really good BTB.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

Wicked....hahaha!

Tiger27Tiger27over 3 years ago

Cold, dark side of the moon cold!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Laughed at that one.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

Never mess with retail workers. They have to deal with the scummiest types of people everyday, you don't know when they'll snap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

😂😂😂😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good but missing Crystals & Reggie final reactions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're a vicious son of a bitch.

I like that in an author.

5*

Anonymous91Anonymous91almost 3 years ago

😁Who is smiling now MF. LOL. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but it would be better if it included more reactions from the cheaters.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This one put the BURN in BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, excellent revenge.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

fwiw, I don't think that the Anon who indicated the story would be better with more reaction from the cheaters is necessarily right. He certainly got his revenge and their reactions are really unimportant, besides which anything written about it would suit some readers but not others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckqueen24Jane, is just another woman, who life has past by. She hates all men, and spends her evening with her 3 dogs, and jar of peanut butter. At least, they will never dump her overweight ass!

Btw- 5 stars! Keep em going.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Re-read this one. Yeah, it's cliche-riddled, as the author concedes, but fun. Tactically unsound, however, for Ted to be so obvious in admitting his involvement. Reggie is getting out in 10 years w/o parole (although I doubt Costa Rica does not give time credit for good behavior), and he'll be mad. I think it would have been wiser to have kept quiet and to have left the cheaters wondering. After all, they always knew they were set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good revenge on the cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect BTB revenge! Let all the bleeding heart cuckolds or cheating bitch women commenters here cry me a river about how cruel the MC was, lmao! The cheating wife and her lover got their “just deserts”! Oh, bye the way, Reggie will be a broken man when he gets out in ten years so no gung-ho action from the pussyman, lol. Reggie will be afraid of his own shadow since the lifers will make his ten years painful and miserable. While his wife will become a mousy submissive! There will be no revenge from them IF they make it through those 10 years of hell.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

A good fantasy BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dang, nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BRAVO!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

These stories just keep getting better and rolling along. Never under estimate a pissed off spouse.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

Hilarious and 5 stars

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Creative to a degree, but something missing. No reaction from the wife or adulterer to show what the narrator's schemes have created. Nothing to give the betraying characters any complexity whatsoever. No feelings in the cuckold except anger and vengeance. Characters are all cardboard, no people. The idea seems good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best non death BTB scenarios in LW!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a fine author, M&M so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that your inclusion of female character who can't enjoy sex if she's treated with respect, only if she's treated like a slut was deliberate. I'm sure such women do exist but they have to be few and far between.

Also, sending Reggie the card with the message "Oooo, I'm so scared of a Walmart manager" did rather blatantly signal not only the MC's involvement in the plot but also the fact that Reggie and Crystal had been framed. An enjoyable read nonetheless.

inka2222inka22229 months ago

Awesome story with 2 problems:

1. He didn't check the kids' DNA. REALLY?

2. As earlier comment said, he basically admitted to framing them, which would risk them being released. Not a big risk but the satisfaction absolutely NOT worth even that.

Still, 5 stars for original well executed BTB and happy end for everyone including new wife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Harsh, but creative, and it made me smile. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A little more at the end would help. Need some ending reactions from the cheaters.

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

agree with other comment should have checked the children's DNA but still a good story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not harsh enough, arsehole and slut deserve special painful physical attention upon their release.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for a delightfully fun read! Good work!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. Reading a comment below. Not harsh enough????? Ummm 10 years inside a Central American prison with no parole. No visitors. For something they know they didn't do and they know they were set up. Oh and loses her kids too. Get real Anonymous you really have no idea about harsh. Very entertaining story enjoyable BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The one thing missing is a paternity test; otherwise, not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2303 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...