All Comments on 'Losers Can't Be Choosers Ch. 06'

by SBstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sumissive1978sumissive1978over 5 years ago

i love that stories and read every part of it. please dont overdo it and please continue with it. and thank you for your stories!

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

... for the support. Two more chapters have been written (they're available elsewhere only for the time being). Expect a few more before the story wraps up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
welp

When you added that gay this became unreadable. What is it with men thinking that "Powerful" women want to make men gay. Thats disgusting! Im not even into this- I just wanna know what happens- then you add gay shit- WHY?!

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 5 years agoAuthor
I don't know...

... what you're taking about. Gail is a sadistic bitch that happens to like having fun in multiple ways. There's nothing in the tale that says she wants to make Jonah gay. If anything, she wants to turn Angela into a lesbian. Even if there were gay stuff in it, it's still just a mind control fantasy, no need to try to turn it into something that is not. If you find it unreadable, then please don't read it. I'm sure there are plenty of other things out there you're bound to enjoy. Thanks and have a nice day.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read more chapters, please let us read more soon.

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 5 years agoAuthor
More are coming...

... but I have a lot of other things going on. The more people support my efforts the more I'll be able to produce for you.

triffle64triffle64over 5 years ago

This is quite thrilling!

SBstoriesSBstoriesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

... for thinking so.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky5 months ago

Fantastic story so far. But Gail is ruining the fascination now. Hope she will get kicked out of the story. Too violent, too criminal to be fascinated anylonger. Sry.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky5 months ago

If you are a fetishist and admirer of femdom Ladies, you should stop reading here. What is going to follow is pure horror, ending in unerotic violence caused by the charakter of Gail. Sorry but what follows is only nice if you are an evil sadist, Don't ruin your temper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSBstories@SBstories
263 Followers
Simple Being, middle name Creative. Writer and artist with a penchant for themes of Female Dominance, Hypnosis, and Mind Control. My thoughts are my own except when they're not. I write micro-fiction, flash fiction, short stories, create femdom mind control captions and photo...