All Comments on 'Using Soap as Punishment'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Descriptive, but not complete

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Redundant

And poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb

I hope someone shoves a very LARGE soap up your arse and sews it shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked this

Of course the whole ordeal can be made MUCH nastier and kinkier. Swapping rectal soap bars with mouth soap bars... Sucking off soaped cocks... Licking the rectal soap bar clean for future use...

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Add this

I noticed the use of soap in an enema was left out. Soap enemas (slivers of soap softened and bubbled in a warm enema solution) cramp and increase air in the rectum and intestines to pain and can not be excreted without misery, an excellent punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very effective form of public humiliation

I wholeheartedly agree that mouth soaping is a very effective form of discipline especially when done in public. I once read a story about a man who was subjected to a mouth soaping ordeal on an international flight. He had been slightly rude to an air hostess while boarding the flight and his dominant wife decided to shame him by making him apologise. He reluctantly did as instructed but this only served to amuse the air hostess who now knew that he was submissive to his wife. This annoyed the petulant husband to the point where he started arguing with his wife and eventually swore at her. This rebellion instantly earned him the mouth soaping which was administered in clear view of other passengers. The wife went straight to the toilet and lathered up a large bar of soap before returning to her husband and ordering him to open his mouth. The soap was inserted and he was instructed to keep it in his mouth until they arrived at their destination. His plight was made even more humiliating when his wife told him to sit on his hands and face forward for the entire journey. His wife had clearly had enough of his bickering and wanted to enjoy a peaceful journey without any further interruptions. This story was told by his wife who clearly enjoyed humiliating her husband in this most public fashion. She took great delight is watching her husbands face burning with shame as the air hostesses laughed at his predicament. I can imagine that the intensity of such a shameful punishment would have a very sobering effect on any man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Do you use this punishment in any of your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I grew up enduring soap suppositories - for combined punishment and evacuant purposes - and I know they work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. I'd love if a flight attendant did this. I've been recently warned a girl I train with wants to punish me. I'm being forced to pay her and after she is tying my wrist behind my back and I have to sit in my back seat. Door will be open. She's gonna have a bar of Safeguard soaking for an hr. She is gonna wash my mouth out with soap for 15 to 20 minutes then push the soap in my mouth and wrap ductape around my head and over my mouth at least 100x and ill be sitting in my truck wrists still tied up and she's putting my seat belt on and leaving me to suck on the soap til it dissolves. Embarrassing thing is that's in the parking lot so someone can walk by. I'm nervous because I know she is doing this and is excited about punishing me.

Samantha47Samantha474 months ago

I'd love to be anally used like that

Safari4444Safari44442 months ago

I absolutely LOVE your idea of corrective procedures in any infractions !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous