All Comments on 'For Love of a Brother Ch. 02'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 19 years ago
Bravo!

I wish I could give it a bigger vote than what is already available. Fantastic story-telling and a very compelling tale can be found in this one. Amazing, simply amazing.

I kid you not, the epilogue alone actually brought me to tears.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just wonderfull

Every time when I am hit with the next peace of garbage I think I have had it with lit. But then a jewel like this is submitted and once again I am prepared to search for the next treasure. May your muse stay with you.

Thanks from a gratefull reader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bravo

While I felt the sequel was a little less 'special' as the first, it still deserved a 5 ... or a six :) Satisfaction was there in the young love -- and the slowly growing love of Serena and Sergei was thoughtfully constructed.

kydreamrkydreamrabout 19 years ago
Sequels have a mixed record. This one succeeded!

So often a sequel will be a letdown, not often as good as the origional. However, this one lived up to the promise of Part 1, and I found it to be quite enjoyable, every bit on a par with the first.

Thanks for such a heart warming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SUPERBLY WRITTEN

This chapter was as well written as the first. I hope to see more well written stories from the author. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow is a super story

It seem like very special story and very loving caring and very bright future.

the epilogue alone actually brought me to tears. Keep up more story thank crh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just Amazing

Excellent story telling. Wished it didn't end so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice but

the minimizing of Sergei --- whose character I thought brought real Shakespearean humanity and tragedy and redemption quality to the whole story --- makes it a less complete story,,,

Sergei seemed to be a typical human being, who has seen hardship, violence, and other facets of life other than the love, hugs, and kisses his wife's people engage in on a seemingly daily basis --- and that's why Sergei's character should have been explored more in depth, to see whether his background, which was quite different from his self-directed personality, would make him grow into a more complete person with his wife's nurturing or would set him back eventually,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done !!

Extremely well done. A human interest story that one can believe. Not just another "sex" story but contained honest and unrequieted love for Jenny and his family. Definately a step above other stories I have read on line.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Life

Pretty precious thing life...And it always seems to somehow be irrevocably linked to love. Can't get around it...No one in this story lacked for it...or lacked the capacity to give it. That's what family is...It read like a real story about real people...I'd love to meet them...

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
haunting.......

i am dreading the fact that as long as i live this story will always remind me of the great things that people share.... how a teenage love where almost everything is first turns out to be the ride of the rest of their lives - jenny and andy are a paradigm of that... the thing that jenny will be the only one whom andy holds in his arms althrough his life and she is the only one he made love or will ever make love to and vice versa tells us that we can find our soul mate pretty early in life and can regard ourselves as the luckiest bastard maybe.... diane, joe, and jenny's parents all of their lives their mutual longings started in the same way and we can hope ended thus.... this is soothing to know.... whether serena let sergei to be his first and last person in her arms was not clear... but, ur picturization of sergei evidently tells us that serena was his first and would be the last.... this sort of story always haunts a person's mind like telling - hey, somebody is out there with an open and empty heart for u, don't waste it by losing it little by little.... i will remember this story for the rest of my life... same comments go for ur another exciting story and extraordinary parable Brenda & Ian, though this is preferred.... i hope, u will write in detaied beauty another story of this teenage love which starts and never ends...

and, for the act of serena, while i was reading it, and the annoucement of giving serena an award, with my all resistance, tears were streaming down, my glass was becoming foggy.... thanks again, for reminding that we are human beings capable of doing things that make our life worthy and meaningful...... HAT'S OFF!!!!!!

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 18 years ago
The Best

The best thing you have written and I like them all. You could have taken it further and had more of Serena & Sergi, but that is the only weak point. I remember the time frame well since I Graduated High School in '74, spent '76 - '80 in the Navy (submarines) and college from '80 - '85 and '92 - '95. True love can happen at any time, like a summer school math class in '82, 23rd anniversary this August.

You keep writing like this and maybe it will inspire me to give it a shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was beautiful...thank you...

for finishing their story! I read part one awhile back, but somehow missed this one, but I am so happy I finally "found" it...I LOVED THEM BOTH! Like a few of the others that commented on your story, I would have liked to have heard more about the development of Sarina and Sergei's relationship, but I still thought it was absolutely perfect! Maybe you could give them their own love story, focused on them but complimenting this story. I would love to read it!

holdysnholdysnabout 16 years ago
Wonderfully Done

That story was very beautiful. I've always loved a happy ending to stories, and I'm glad this one had a very happy ending. I also enjoy stories with a good deal of plot, and not just sex every scene. This was a brilliantly done story. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ok

your story"FOR LOVE OF A BROTHER" was very good chapter one was better than two chapter two started out ok but you lost the brother sister connection you had in chapter one especially after serena went to college after that it was like they had totally seperate lives very seldom interacting with each other it was very sad it would have been better if andy and jenny both went to the same college as serena and the three had an appartment and after college the three of them continued to live together it just seems like after the operation they no longer were close to each other she goes to college finds a guy and gets married andy and jenny get married but they don't live near each other and barely see or talk to each other it is a very sad endding andy and serena should have stayed together some how even if it was only living next door to each other they were so close before then wham they hardly see each other or even hardly talk it could have had a better endding

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!!

that was such a beautiful story, i do hope that you keep this story going, i want to know more about sergei and serena's story, but also more about andy and jenny's as well, so PLEASE PLEASE keep going with this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb!

I thoroughly enjoyed chapter one, and took the afternoon to read the second chapter. I couldn't wait till I had the time, but it was well B9AFworth putting off what I was supposed to be doing. Life is indeed precious, and only those who have had to face the potential loss of it can appreciate it fully. Thank for for bringing that emphasis to a great story.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
jeez, wow..

very good story, well written and a great plot, never cried at a wedding but nearly did with this one, keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing story

i dono whether its bad that you made a man teary from reading this series. but i love it so much its the best story series ever made. well done your a saint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What a great strory very well writen just wished it could of been longer loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You've done it again!!

You are such a gifted writer! I can't seem to get enough of your stories! Especially the romances and short novels such as these. Loaded with the bad along with the good that life actually deals us, seasoned with just the right amount of humor and sarcasm, spiced up by the right amount of sexual tension and love saturated sex (not just one night stands), to me, this is about as good as story telling can possibly be! Thanks so much for another wonderful story. I queued Ian and Brenda as my favorite of all of the stories on the web site, now I'm not sure. WOW! Don't stop now!!

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
REALLY GREAT STORY!!!!

This has to be one of the best romance stories I've ever read. It was great, it made me laugh, it even made me cry. It was just an all around DAMN GOOD story. It realy shows how much a brother and sister can love each other. And how great it is when a man and a woman fall in love with each other. BRAVO!!!5***** toby9790.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
Thank you for

The Memories for days gone by,

The love of a sister,my sloemate,best friend, for 66years.

I lost this wounderous woman last aug. to cancer.

Thank you so very

ED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank You

. . . and a nice life was lived by both of the families :) Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

excellent, great series

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Great series. Wish you were still writing for us

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best ever but

I feel that you can fill in the gap between the finish and the epilogue

oldman77oldman77about 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Read your story, "Brent and Ian", that was really good. Enjoyed it immensely. This story is a close second. Naturally it could be lengthened with happenings after the marriage, with children, career advancement, etc. I liked the ending as presented. Am cruising your submissions, and so far have been very pleased with the ones I have read. Your stories do not follow some of the others that have the same theme. Huge penises, back door sex, and other types of physical doings. Keep writing about nice fun loving sex. Thank You........... oldman77

oldman77oldman77about 10 years ago
correction to previous comment

I typed the wrong name for the title of 1st. story read. It should be "Brenda & Ian", not "Brent &Ian", I apologize for the wrong name.

jimdel1jimdel1over 9 years ago
HOOO_RAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt, this was your best! again---------HOOOO-RAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
about the doctor

As you mentioned dr venkatesh being eat indian, but with the name that you have given to him it should actually be a south indian.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
hadn't expected a medical drama

but it worked out well.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

I often wonder if all the modern progress is really worth it, I know it is but our technical

seems to sometimes out grow our human growth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
just a great story

You did a great job on these 2 stories. Your Epilogue was well written and tied the loose ends together, I hate it when stories are left hanging. You have a great talent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CONTINUED WOW

Tony155 nust be the King of romantic, heart-touching authors. As this one ended, I was holding back tears -- again.

How would it be possible to continue flying at the stratospheric altitude of chapter 01?

Well, chapter 02 brought us back closer to earth about as well as one could hope. The first time sex was much more realistic -- both in leading up to it and the actual encounter -- than too much of what I read on Literotica that has people jumping into sex the day they meet with the skill of seasoned lovers and the variety of the Kama Sutra, all during a first time encounter of 5 hours! Similarly, Serena's guy is not so perfect either physically or emotionally/psychologically. Speaking of Sergei, unlike some commenters (on other stories), I like the idea of a martial arts expert -- especially how he was woven into this story.

Serena seems to be a woman who makes others whole -- whether her brother, physically; or Sergei, mentally (although how he goes from an emotionally damaging upbringing to wholeness is never developed . That would be an interesting side-bar addendum by another Literotica romance writer).

The language skills -- spelling, grammar, etc -- while not perfect, was topnotch amateur. The storytelling skills -- plot, humor, human insight, expression of ideas and feelings -- is topnotch professional.

There was about a page left, when I began to wonder, "how can ALL THIS be pulled together in another page?". This master storywriter showed me. And the leftover testament to his skill was that he had me so involved in his characters' lives that I still wanted to know more about them.

Bravo

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still Wonderful

As far as the continued adventures of our characters this was a great continuation and finish to the story. As our main characters go on with there own lives I really wanted to wish them the best and a wonderful future together.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
That was just wonderful !

A very touching story, with sympathetic characters, lovingly told.

I don't think there's anything more that needs to be said.

Thanks for sharing it.

Rapier

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a heartwarming story of family, first love and a happily ever after for Andy, Jenny, Serena and Sergi. Well done. 5/5

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

Part 1 is top notch entertainment, and much more. An anonymous comment 14 years ago describes my feelings after reading part 2, and frankly, even before reading it I had a hunch that the second part would bring the lovers closer together, but let the siblings drift apart. This might have happened in real life, but a story that centered around the love, devotion and commitment between the members of a tight-knit family could have ended with them staying close, living next door perhaps.

However, I'm glad to have found Tony155's works here, having read one of his stories some time ago, but just now coming around to indulge in most, if not all of 'em.

You might call this stuff old fashioned- so what? Let me cite the lyrics from an old tune

"...

This year's fancies

Are passing fancies

But sighing sighs holding hands

These my heart understands

I know I'm old fashioned

But I don't mind it

That's how I want to be

As long as you agree

To stay old fashioned with me

..."

John H. Mercer, Jerome Kern

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Iā€™m so glad I got the chance to read such a beautiful series. It was very well written, stirring ones emotions. Thank you Tony155 for the time and effort you put in to writing it.

Chinna666Chinna6669 months ago

Heart warming story. It has given me a thought of be thankful for the happy things happening in our life even if they are smaller.

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Love it, loved it, loved it. Truly a wonderful story of siblings love for one another.

oldgraycatoldgraycat2 months ago

What a heart warming story I just did not want it to end.

Lakelife2023Lakelife2023about 1 month ago

This was truly an awesome story. Kept me wanting to read more and more. There has never been a story like this I have read on here. I just wished we could of read more about the story before it just jumped and everyone was married or about to get married. My heart was hurting as I read and then bam it's over. The love between brother and sister who shared what they did, should of had more story behind it. I have so many thoughts about this story I'm lost to explain it. I just never wanted it to end and not end with so much left open around the story.

Wow, this has me in a whirlwind!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous