All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Fateful Birthday'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanover 5 years ago
Five stars as usual

Another innovative and fun premise beautifully written. The style is warm and familiar, yet the tale itself is original, fun, surprising and thoroughly erotic. Your writing is inspirational and was one of the reasons I picked up the metaphoric pen and started sharing my own ideas here. Thank you.

The only dissappointment was we didn’t get to go to the movies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this series

This is one of my favourite series. Please do more

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

I was wondering if you gave this line up. Glad to see you didnt

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 5 years ago
Another great story

I hope you continue this story line with carol going to the theater and meeting the girls and seducing the other girl giving her the lead. Each of the girls need a chance to catch up with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Takeaways from story

1. You are one of the best here, no question, but I am not just one of your fanboys who rubberstamps everything you write. Which, by the way, ever notice you don't seem to have fangirls? I think it's because most of your tales are stroke stories, but I digress.

2. I loved seeing this story back, and actually think it may be the best in the series. I hope you will continue and not wait another two years for the next chapter.

3. Along those lines, I saw on your twitter where you asked what sequels you should write, and referenced this series. Personally I think there is confusion between the terms sequel and series. To me, this and some others, are a series. They are open ended and need resolving. They need a finish. Whereas stories like Lesbian Milf Seductress and What Mom Knows are sequels. Even Straight White Girls, which I loved and wish you would do more, is a sequel. They are self contained stories. They could stand alone if need be.

4. Now make no mistake, I love LMS, but this story, and others like it, need a finish to them before you consider a sequel. Turning Contest, Like Mommy Like Daughter, 1950s, Backseat Mommy, Kinky Tales, and 2 Mistresses all need finishing. They are incomplete stories. Bree, though probably my favorite character of yours, and I would love endless sequels, is a self contained story. You could not write LMS again, and her story would stand alone. Not so for these others. I.e., Turning Contest needs a winner or it's not finished.

5. You seem to suffer from the opposite malady as me. I am told by family and friends I have OCS. You seem to have ADD. You can't seem to finish these tales. You are crusing along like some well behaved pet and then all of a sudden, a squirrel! I have mentioned this before, and I have noticed several others bring it up. So you know some of us find this to be an issue. It takes nothing away from what you have done. You are one of the highest favourited, highest read, and highest rated. On this site. But I can't just be a fanboy. You're pretty damn good, but you can be even better. This is meant to be constructive, not demeaning, so I hope it helps.

TimTam

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Response

to Timtam

1. I appreciate the constructive feedback and agree with most of what you say.

2. I do disagree about most being stroke stories. I believe I have many character based stories that are complex journey's to discover their true sexuality.

3. I also will say I have a lot of fangirls too although they do tend to email me personally more than leave comments.

4. I'm happy you are happy to see this story return. Two more are already written and in editing with hopes of releasing one every months or two. I will worn readers that the series, I hope, will include over 40 stories and take a couple more years to finish. That said, I do plan to release a few per year and not have such a lengthy gap as I just had.

5. I agree the sequels vs series point. I try to balance the two of them as best I can with so many requests for both.

6. I have decided to try and write for sequels and series continuation and less brand new stories (I have always felt I needed to release a story a week (especially during contest time) and am now focused more on better stories.

7. That said, 90 percent of the stories I write I get sequel requests. So it is difficult to write them all. Eve my most recent Sister's Shemale Friend I created a conclusion and have had a couple dozen requests for sequels.

8. I do hope to have sequels or series updates for Backseat Mommy, and What Mom in the next few months, as well as Kinky Tales (although struggling with plots for each of those). There will definitely be more Bree stories and I should go back and look at Straight White Girls (I quit that one when the last one wasn't well liked, but originally had a dozen chapters in mind). Like Mommy, Like Daughter I felt I finished the Mom story and wasn't sure if the daughter story needed to be told... perhaps it does. I also hope to do more 2 Mistresses. I will add each of these are popular series and I only release new ones when I really feel it is good (these I also believe are not stroke stories). I also dream of finishing the 1950s series by having stories in each following decade (but those take time and I lost the entire next part I had written a year ago and it left me frustrated, but I need to go back to it).

9. By the way, I have been diagnosed with ADD so good call, but its because I have so many ideas and I want to write them all.

Thanks again

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you are continuing this story line

I have to say I am rooting for Carol in this story.

I hope you are inspired for more chapters. What with the trip to the theater and the wedding, you have some really great potential stories.

Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That Was Wonderful

I enjoyed this story so much that I will go back and read the others. Such a very hot story, the teen being chubby and alone on her birthday only made it more alluring. Only issue that I have there was really no physical description for Carol, besides the fake tits and age. Though maybe you already did so in her first challenge. Best to find out on my own and get to reading. You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

I am certain Tabitha has a charming mother that Carol would be interested knowing more about and including in some assignments given to Tabitha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what´s the name of that story?

"she'd been required to go down on her daughter in a Victoria's Secret changing room with a dozen people outside" does this exist?

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

I was not going to read this story, it has been a long time since I have read anything from this author, but this was not to bad it was better than most of her stories, I will see if I will read anymore

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
wow

jasmine you left us wanting more you naughty woman . can't wait to read more about the pictures session , please don't make us wait to long. a truly great read as usual.

keep up the awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Will we get to see the winning mom with all the daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chubby

So refreshing to read a story where the girl’s body is not perfect. Bravo for including a chubby girl. Sometimes they can be so much more alluring and attractive than skinny girls! There is something so erotic about a full figured girl! Not to mention how good their pussies taste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another amazing story. You have to do a follow-up at the cinema.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

596. Sorry that this was not a trifecta, but you left the door open for continued seduction at the movie, so hopefully, when Carol’s turn rotates in, you will offer the obvious continuation. And the game does continue with the others. Glad I am reading this in June 2023 with lots of episodes of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

WOW! You surely did make one normally ignored young woman feel loved and adored. She is yours forever. How about a contest where the women work in pairs to really break in a straight honey, introducing her to all the pleasures: pussy eating, ass eating and strap-on fucking. Turn her into a 3-hole lesbian slut all in one go. It would be fun to have these MILFs working together, still trying to one-up each other even as they enjoy the same young woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50609 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...