All Comments on 'A Matter of Blood Pt. 07'

by LateStageInfernalism

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another masterpiece!!

As sweet as it is to read a new chapter, it just seems to heighten the anticipation for the next chapter. I can't wait to read what's next. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Yeah!!!!

I'm glad you put out the new chapter. 5 * I await the next chapter and as always, thanks for your time and efforts.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Excellent

This story keeps getting better. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something is different

Wasn’t expecting that... so much to unravel in several chapters. Outstanding

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 5 years ago
Intricate

You have weaved before us, an intricate tale. I look forward to seeing more. Remember though, that its is the possessive and it's is the contraction of it is. Sorry maybe poor bit of levity, but I really like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good & Bad

The story has a quick paced teenager feel to it which makes it easy to read, but dialogue, man, it needs an upgrade. And the explanations of things in the moment when it should have been established beforehand is a wee bit tiresome, but still a fun read. Sex could be hotter.

meme165meme165over 5 years ago
The Kingdom of Cymru

I wonder how many of your readers know where that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story even though it is not my usual genre. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. In the meantime, I will read your other stories. Keep up the great writing.

IrfonIrfonover 5 years ago
@ meme165

The Kingdom of Cymru is in the British Isles ( UK )

I know this , as I speak the Language - known as Cymraeg - to the rest of the World

Cymru = Wales.

Cymraeg = Welsh language.

Defod Y Ddraig = Tongue of the Dragon. ( Welsh language )

Y Ddraig Goch = The Red Dragon.

For History fans - Brythonic was the language of the whole of of Britain - from Lands End to John 'O Groats - as it was all Celtic,until invaders arrived with their languages,until it became what it is today - Brythonic was the early Welsh language of Wales - which changed into Cymraeg.

houstonbeanerhoustonbeanerover 5 years ago
Fan of this story

I enjoy this story so much that I stay up late and check on it daily to see if there has been an update. Keep it up.

ddealddealover 5 years ago

Really like the story. I'm almost 9 and I hope there's more.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Even if you removed all of the explicit sex scenes, this would still be a story equal to the talents of Anne McCaffrey, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Terry Brooks, and Brandon Sanderson. I'm only knocking my rating down to 4/5 because of the mother/son incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
to ScottishTexan

shut up about the mom/son incest it is just a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLateStageInfernalism@LateStageInfernalism
3800 Followers
Update: A romantic urban fantasy audio erotica has just been put up on Literotica by a good friend! Oh, and I wrote it, too. :3 https://www.literotica.com/s/half-fae-university-glamour-girl My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/LateStageInfernalism My Subscribestar: https://s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES