All Comments on 'An Elaborate Sting'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Another great story

Your one heck of writer, wondeful stories..

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
She got what she deserved.

It's good to see a slut get what she deserves.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Ending too soon

Softly you ended this one too soon. It had great posibility with Rita in the picture. What ever happen to man who took Helen to the Motel in the first place.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Marginal as LW

This is a lot more like NonConsent than LW. And pretty much an unadulterated adolescent wet-dream!

By the way, Interstates start numbering from the Western border (West-East or even-numbered) and from the Southern border (South-North or odd-numbered!). I-40 Exit 27 would be near Oklahoma!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you 15?

So, three Police Officers drug and rape a woman, then blackmail her. Naturally they have 12 inch cocks also (all part of a teenage fantasy). Then they plan on extending their raping and blackmailing scheme to include the woman's sister.

mmmm This seems a plausable story line to you? Very sad.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That sucked

Even more than most of your stories.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Then why do you keep reading them?

It is clear to me after reading a half dozen of her stories that she write pure fuck stories. She makes them as crude and wonton as she can. If you don't like it don't read it. For me it is porn at its purest.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow, that wasnt stupid at all, was it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This the 1st story by softly, I will not be reading another. Soooo very stupid and racist.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I believe that the story is a fictional story. God, you people gotta get a life, loosen up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous