All Comments on 'An Apt Punishment'

by hemo101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Revenge

How about revenge on ALL of them?

They shouldn't have been allowed to get away with all that crap.

Some sort of REVENGE is NEEDED!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sounds too fake to me!

This story sounds so made up it is not funny, SORRY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice!

well written, could use some sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why?

I don't understand why a person would stand for this type of punishment! I'd fuck them up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Urgh

Seriously what the hell was wrong with them. Obviously this was made up because in real life, the girl would have never ever stayed with an ass like that, or taken pictures. I would have stripped the girls myself and stolen their clothes, husband as well. And used the clothes to dress myself. Take a few pictures of THEM, how you like me now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs work

I like the premise of your story but found the execution of the writing to be distracting as well as the general incredulity of the plot. I wish there was a more fleshed out conclusion as well as perhaps some possessiveness displayed by her husband, I.e. him being very handsy with her. Also I would suggest adding some visual description of the characters probably through comparison. I.e. I could see why she wanted to be more covered up and not remind her bf that her breasts looked like a child's compared to mine, if I let her borrow my suit the bottoms would fall right off of her slender hips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous